Web Mold Tina Cash Set - Fox Run Card Room (1 Viewer)

SandBaggins

Sitting Out
Reaction score
My buddy recently finished an addition to his house that includes a speakeasy style card room, with a bar displaying a huge collection of whiskey. I wanted to surprise him with a new cash chip set to replace his worn down plastic set. With the price of custom chips in the Tina group buy, I thought why not go all out and go custom.

I used ChatGPT to generate a label that will need some denomination adjustments for $0.25, $1, $5, $25, and $100. I am hoping someone on the forum will be able to assist (which I'd happily pay for). All will be Web Mold 39mm.

Here is my initial mockup of the Fox Run Card Room cash set. All advice/critiques welcome!

Edit: Changed the $25 base color green to a lighter shade. Thanks @Huskerchipper !

Fox Run Card Room Chips 2.png

Last edited:
I don't have alot to critique. Your inlay is still extremely rough and you know it needs alot more work. I think your colors and edge spot selection is pretty solid. I might look for a different colored edge spot on the white $1 but thats my personal preference as it would stand out a little more between the .25 and $5...some shade of purple maybe. Anyways just wanted to give you a list of possible names to help you put your inlay together. You will need to reach out to them. Good luck with your journey.
1714102910342.png

Actually I will add one more thing after looking at your color selections closer. I would steer away from your choice of Dark Green for your base color. It is VERY dark in real life and would be way too close to your Black $100 in anything except optimal lighting.
1714103739587.png

Actually I will add one more thing after looking at your color selections closer. I would steer away from your choice of Dark Green for your base color. It is VERY dark in real life and would be way too close to black in anything except optimal lighting. View attachment 1318501
Wow, that looks completely black on my phone. Very good call, thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom