SOLD Windwalker Sale #4: a Starter ESPT Set Plus Extras (Newbie Sale) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Up for sale is an Empress Star Primary Tournament (ESPT) starter set. 100% are in MINT condition. I am selling this set ONLY as a set, and am offering ROFR on the extra racks and barrels to the person who takes the set.

This set is being priced below market value, as are the extra racks and barrels.

NEWBIE SALE!
This is a special "starter" sale for newbies -- I am giving preferential dibs to anyone who is new to the forum, and has had trouble finding a playable set to purchase.

Here are the rules for "newbie dibs":

• I will look at all dibs (NOT "I'm interested", NOT "I like this", literally USE THE WORD "dibs" on this thread,) using timestamps between now and 9:59PM Pacific tomorrow (Friday September 4).
  • The first "dibs" from anyone who joined August 2nd or later gets the set.
  • If there are no newbie dibs by that time, the sale falls back to normal precedence.
Please review the Buying Criteria section below before placing dibs.

THE STARTER SET:

(Yes, I'm aware the set is short 10 T25, but I'm sure you can find that easily.) :)
DENOMINATIONQUANTITY
T25110
T100120
T50060
T100080
T500040
Total Chips410
Price for the Set$2750

THE EXTRAS:
Only available by the barrel.
DENOMINATIONQUANTITYPRICE
T10060$135/barrel
T50080$135/barrel
T1000140$135/barrel
T500060$140/barrel

Buying Criteria:
  • I will honor dibs, but dibs means you're taking it. If you're curious about them, or have questions -- please PM first.
  • This is a "newbie sale" -- please see rules above.
  • All purchases must be made by dibs first -- post on the thread, and then PM me to complete the purchase.
  • Left-over barrels are up for grabs AFTER all sets have been claimed / sold.
  • The set-buyer has ROFR on all extra barrels.
  • All buyers pay shipping.
  • Paypal FF only.
  • Only CONUS, due to COVID-19 complications.
  • I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. (The "you've-been-an-asshat-to-me-in-the-past" clause.)
Here are some pictures of what you're buying:

The set:

A5DB2B09-EBC9-4DC1-98BF-891FE1A1A7E3.JPG

The extras:

8725DBF3-1CBA-4857-806A-AAF1F75AB8B2.JPG

And some ESPT Pr0n in general:

E591B5B5-E4BE-49A5-9B61-409E803C6D98.JPG

B26AD13B-18F4-4F05-874D-0258900B3C7B.JPG

I like the set, I like the sale format and I like your European friendly timing even more :D Good luck with the sale! Pretty sure they won’t last long

@LeGold has the first “veteran” dibs, except that the sale is USCON only :-( — will it be a US address?

I can re-ship for him if he wants that. He has another US address as well but figure I’d throw that option out there in case the other didn’t want to handle it.

Dibs on 100 T1000 extras (I think that’s what’s left if I read prior dibs claims right). If there’s more available, I’ll dibs those too.

Last edited:
Respecting this fully I Wonder if noobs know what the history is and how the face appears. I will admit they look nice from the top though...

Great gesture to limit it to newbies on the site. I joined on 16th of July does that preclude me from the sale conditions? I would say anyone that joined after you did should be eligible as they wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy even if they wanted to. lol.

Dibs.

(backup to newbies or wherever else this puts me in line).

Last edited:
I would guess most noobs come to PCF looking to upgrade dice chips not plop down $6.71 per chip for a small set, even if it is below market price. In fact, I can't recall another noob dropping any significant coin.... Maybe @Changster. But was that in the first month?

Anyway, my prediction is this goes to a veteran. GLWS, sir.

• I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. (The "you've-been-an-asshat-to-me-in-the-past" clause.)

Sorry, @Perthmike...

Last edited:
I would guess most noobs come to PCF look to upgrade dice chips not plop down $6.71 per chip for a small set, even if it is below market price. In fact, I can't recall another noob dropping any significant coin.... Maybe @Changster. But was that in the first month?

Anyway, my prediction is this goes to a veteran. GLWS, sir.

Sorry, @Perthmike...
Lol I at least partially redeemed myself. If only I needed these, we could test the rule :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom