Which HSI relabel is best? (1 Viewer)

Best $1 relabel

• Total voters

ChipTalker

Flush
Reaction score
Thanks to @Gear for knocking these labels out of the park for me and @seyff45

Which is the best 1?
Also my game does not use fracs so no need to consider that.

20201224_115453.jpg

Last edited:
Yes label over with whatever Gear came up with and posted in is HSI label thread.
I did nothing but say what chips and how many.

blue is first and then the bronze

1a is my third choice by a mile...

I'm sure if somebody were to offer Chiptalker a bundle for the fracs he may reconsider relabeling them but to me those were destined to be 1s from the second I saw them

Nope always planned as a 1, i would not trade or sell these I really like them. Maybe my favorite 1 that I own.

I like blue the best, but my second choice would be the original white/purple...

I’m usually a white $1 kind of guy but in this case, the blue really does it for me!

They all look great. I think the blue $1 looks best, but it makes me sad to see the fracs I would so desperately want used as a $1.

You’re obviously free to do whatever you want.. but IMO you’re doing a disservice to yourself by relabeling chips that doesn’t really make sense to other than personal preference. If you re looking to make better 1s, use a more attractive chip altogether. Why make the label bigger? I get that they’re smaller on the ones and fracs, that’s how they’re made, it just seems to make them less authentic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom