Best Yellow Chip for Relabel - $20 (1 Viewer)

ES $5, AS $5, RPC $5, TP Red NCV and Paris $5s?
Ohhh those ES $5s are nice, y’all are gonna get me in trouble
IMG_1578.gif

Depending on stakes…AS $20 I think is a yellow 43mm IHC which I love having in my game. Some hate mixed sizes. Just my opinion, worth what you paid for it :wtf:

Welcome to Forums!!

ES $5, AS $5, RPC $5, TP Red NCV and Paris $5s?

True. I guess I was thinking in the 5 racks range, and I forgot about the live Paris $5. I guess my brain had assumed the OP was looking for bright colors given their choice in yellow $20. Cost won’t be low for those options either.

Probably my favorite yellow chip that is likely attainable. Love the RPC $5. Either can be relabeled as a $20 or just have a yellow base colour for your $5.

1024.jpg

Hoping to keep it pretty traditional with Blue fractional 25¢, White $1s, Red $5s, and Yellow $20s.
Honestly just looking to see what options I really even have in terms of semi-available chips.
Just buy an Empress Star cash set; relabeling optional.

Just buy an Empress Star cash set; relabeling optional.
After looking around the Chip DB and doing some more research I absolutely love the RPC cash set (white $1s, red $5s, yellow $20s) Just not sure how attainable that is without taking out a hefty loan haha

After looking around the Chip DB and doing some more research I absolutely love the RPC cash set (white $1s, red $5s, yellow $20s) Just not sure how attainable that is without taking out a hefty loan haha
There’s probably a Chinese version of it for 40 cents a chip. If you want the real thing yeah cash only.

Have considered that option as well. But seems like if I am going to shell out some money might as well get the real deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom