Which design? Opinions please (1 Viewer)

which center

• White color fade center

• Black center

Results are only viewable after voting.

wolfpack

Full House
Reaction score
these are not completed but are a general idea. which deign do I go with.

the white inlay of course needs the denom updated and I think the color fade needs to be a little darker to the edge but you get the idea.

I like both maybe leaning towards the black
whitepic.png

blackset.png

The two colors, two colors, one color, three colors, three colors progression seems odd to me.

The black and the orange do look really cool to me.

I think you'd want to make sure that the black from the inlay and the black from the chip were close enough to pull that off.

The two colors, two colors, one color, three colors, three colors progression seems odd to me.

The black and the orange do look really cool to me.

I think you'd want to make sure that the black from the inlay and the black from the chip were close enough to pull that off.

it's supposed to be 2 color, 2 color, 2 color, 3 color, 3 color. the orange spots are dandelion yellow

Nice design. What's the motive? It's not quite clear to me.

Maybe make the text with neon glow effect. I think removing the outline from the denomination would be better. Also I think the location has som spacing issues (uneven spacing).

Another vote for the black...just seems to work so well with the colors!

went with the white. the samples of the black just didn't look good when printed

went with the white. the samples of the black just didn't look good when printed
Pictures only tell half the tale...seeing in real life is so much more important. I’m sure you made the right choice! Cool design by the way!

also going to add a cash set, just sent them my design idea today for the .25. $1 and $5

25centchipINLAY.jpg
1dollarchipINLAY (1).jpg
5dollarchipINLAY.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom