Which $5 do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

Which $5 chip do you prefer with the blue $1?

• Radiant red

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 57 67.9%
  • Keep both and use as primary and secondary chips

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The $1 chip (blue) is a done deal. I am building the set around that chip. I am trying to decide on a $5 chip.

I originally started with a radiant red $5. I LOVE IT!!

Peeps suggested using a yellow $5 instead. I got em and they are definitely growing on me.

So....which do you prefer? If your choice is neither, please suggest an alternative $5.

Thanks!!

20220414_105259.jpg
20220414_105150.jpg
20220414_105453.jpg
20220414_105517.jpg
20220414_105615.jpg

Ditch the leaded 4D14s since they clash w/ the oversized pinks I believe you plan to use, keep the RPC $20s as fives, and find a light green color to use as a frac. If you use the blurple oversized instead of pinks for $20s, then keep after those RPC radiant red fracs for relabel fracs.

I ran a mock-up of the RPC $20s to use in a set next to those same radiant red 4d14s and it just feels kind of off:

aIYAsz7.jpg

Yes sir!! I'm trying to grab a rack of these to go with the secondary (yellow) $5s. If I can't get them, I might use the radiant red I have as a frac.

Pic credit to the PCF database

View attachment 895960
I like the Pink as a frac, yellow as a $5... we throwin spot progression out the window but it's all good! Lots of spots and purdy colors! Roll with it Kev.

So those pinks are about 9.6g each, are the new chips in the same ball park? I saw @PocketAces post that some of these are even heavier so shouldn't be an issue!

Lookin good!

Ditch the leaded 4D14s since they clash w/ the oversized pinks I believe you plan to use, keep the RPC $20s as fives, and find a light green color to use as a frac. If you use the blurple oversized instead of pinks for $20s, then keep after those RPC radiant red fracs for relabel fracs.

I ran a mock-up of the RPC $20s to use in a set next to those same radiant red 4d14s and it just feels kind of off:

aIYAsz7.jpg
Thanks!!

The oversized pinks would be secondary and in play onky with the yellow chips. The blurple would be my primary that would go with the radiant red.

My current thoughts are...

Primary

20220407_073351.jpg

Secondary, but with the red radiant RPC frac

20220407_073550.jpg

I like the Pink as a frac, yellow as a $5... we throwin spot progression out the window but it's all good! Lots of spots and purdy colors! Roll with it Kev.

So those pinks are about 9.6g each, are the new chips in the same ball park? I saw @PocketAces post that some of these are even heavier so shouldn't be an issue!

Lookin good!
Yeah...and to add more uncertainty, softchewy informed me that the fracs I want are less than 9 grams. :cautious:

Thanks, kind of what I'm thinking. But I keep looking at those AWESOME reds and just can't seem to let them go.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yes exactly, I had the same initial reaction :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.Those reds are fantastic!!

Damn it, you almost had me at a decision.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If I had to make a decision, I think the spot pattern would drive me to the yellow. For me, a totally different spot pattern either needs to go at the front or the end of a line-up. I have no rational explanation for that logic btw, it’s just a “thing” for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Racked, the reds look amazing. I think face-up the difference would tug at me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom