Which $5 do you prefer? (2 Viewers)

Which $5 chip do you prefer with the blue $1?

• Radiant red

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 57 67.9%
  • Keep both and use as primary and secondary chips

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Another rack of yellows possible? I like the second line up better but not with double pinks. Cali is traditionally purple $20 right? Rather see that one with the pinks

BTW traditional $.50 Cali is green frac, quarters are red... we all know Kevin hates quarters! Lol

Wanna keep the pink $20 then I would go green tri moons $.50, blue $1, yellow $5, Pink $20, white hundo. But I really think keeping the $20 purple is the way to go here.

If I had those blue chips I'd pair them with AS 5s
Thia AS $5? I haven't seen them in person.

Pic credit to PCF chip database:
Screenshot_20220414-171214_Chrome.jpg

You can have a $20 & $25 chip. Use the $20 in smaller games with fracs in play and the $25 for $1/1 and up games.

But I think the think the yellow fits better with the blue $1.

You can have a $20 & $25 chip. Use the $20 in smaller games with fracs in play and the $25 for $1/1 and up games.

But I think the think the yellow fits better with the blue $1.
I like the way you think!! I was seriously contemplating a $20 (primary) and a $25 (secondary) but was thinking I needed a frac for both. Playing 1/1 would solve that problem.

f I had to make a decision, I think the spot pattern would drive me to the yellow. For me, a totally different spot pattern either needs to go at the front or the end of a line-up.
I’d like to refer everybody to my “spot progression” rant. It’s all meaningless crap.

But if we’re going to discuss it, in what world is an 818 more complex than that bear claw pattern (I can never remember the code for it?). And I get that some people will prefer the yellow chip because it’s pattern uses 1/8 spots exclusively, just like the blue chip. But then what? He’s already showed us the proposed $20 or $25 and it’s totally different and unrelated to the first two.
I just think that if you’re going to say yellow over red because the spot patterns are similar, I think you need to look at the rest of the chips. If the next chip is totally different, then why should the first two be similar?
I say go with the red, then all three chips will have totally different and unrelated patterns. That certainly isn’t progression, but it’s a strange kind of consistency that I find satisfying.

I’d like to refer everybody to my “spot progression” rant. It’s all meaningless crap.

But if we’re going to discuss it, in what world is an 818 more complex than that bear claw pattern (I can never remember the code for it?). And I get that some people will prefer the yellow chip because it’s pattern uses 1/8 spots exclusively, just like the blue chip. But then what? He’s already showed us the proposed $20 or $25 and it’s totally different and unrelated to the first two.
I just think that if you’re going to say yellow over red because the spot patterns are similar, I think you need to look at the rest of the chips. If the next chip is totally different, then why should the first two be similar?
I say go with the red, then all three chips will have totally different and unrelated patterns. That certainly isn’t progression, but it’s a strange kind of consistency that I find satisfying.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, obviously your’s is correct and mine is wrong.

I might direct you to this part:

I have no rational explanation for that logic btw, it’s just a “thing” for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Geez man, project your world view much - lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom