Which $25 do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

rocollis

Pair
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about adding a $25 chip to my already existing cash set. I already have a $20 and don't really NEED a $25 but I'd like to have the option. Right now we play .25/.50 but some of the guys are interested in playing higher and I could see the $25 coming in handy down the road. Plus it's just fun to design and get new chips, right?
So which $25 do you like best? I have one I'm leaning towards but just curious what others think.
25 cash chip.png

here's the existing set.
spring valley chips.png

I like the Olivia's $25 inspired one the best but I would drop it down to a 614 to keep the spot progression to the $100.

Not that you need another option, but how about a 6DA14 with Dayglo Pink and Dayglo Tiger?

As a stand alone 25. I like the 3rd one on the top row. I'm not sure it fits the edge spot flow. Prolly listen to @RocAFella1
that has been my front runner for months. Then I started messing around with dayglo green as a base and dayglo pink and dayglo tiger as spot colors. Since then the last two have become my favorites with the 6D18 being the new front runner.

The whole top row is kinda busy.

Bottom left would probably make for the best spot progression, but maybe the darker green base? Maybe even darker spots to fit in the rest of the set?

Just ideas . . . .

As a stand alone 25. I like the 3rd one on the top row. I'm not sure it fits the edge spot flow. Prolly listen to @RocAFella1
You like the tri-moon style best. I’m starting to sense a pattern here.

Can’t wait to see your eventual 3a916 custom set. Already in for the sample set because I love that spot pattern too haha.

You like the tri-moon style best. I’m starting to sense a pattern here.

Can’t wait to see your eventual 3a916 custom set. Already in for the sample set because I love that spot pattern too haha.

For some reason I'm not crazy about tri-moon but I like 3A916 a lot.

Last two are the only ones that will cause the least dirty stacks. Whole top row look great but you will have lots of dirty stacks

So a little wider and more square rather than just on the rounded edge?

It looks like the 3916 on the right may be slightly wider only because the spots look like they flare out just a bit. And then on the inside the spot is straight across as opposed to curving along with the inside recessed area, which to me looks too rigid like it should be on a dice chip or something. :eek: But really, if the inlay is big enough it is covering that area anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom