When did this community become so ??? (2 Viewers)

Righto...why not

1536936696782.png

The amount of time @Mr Tree spent setting that up is impressive... goodness.

P.S. - surrounding walls and wood work is nice ...
QFT!!!

I underestimated how long it would take and got into the “well I’ve come this far...” state of mind. Sadly sorting it out and putting it up at the end took almost as long as well.

QFT!!!

I underestimated how long it would take and got into the “well I’ve come this far...” state of mind. Sadly sorting it out and putting it up at the end took almost as long as well.

It's a labor of love. Your city of chips is a spectacle I aspire to.

108ECB7C-9538-4073-94F9-53603B197921.jpeg

From 2015... time to do an updated family photo. I still have about this many sets... Cali Bells and Binion's have grown... Casablanca/Scandia is about the same. Other than those and the labelled china clay Kahuna Club... all of the sets have been replaced... even the WTHC just recently.

Jesus. There’s more? Give it a rest. Unless you have facts to back you up, please sit down.

I completely agree. I'm sure he has said it all before anyways.

The reason I quoted your pic..............Fuck.......I love those New China Club .50 chips.............I'll sell some shit to get a rack of those babies!

My God what beautiful chips in this thread. I envy so many of these sets and collections. Time to look at the budget again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom