When Chips Don't Arrive (1 Viewer)

I forgot to add that I have two inbound parcels from Europe. One was shipped on October 30 and hasn't moved from Germany since November 3. Another was shipped December 8 from Belgium with expedited shipping and hasn't moved or had any activity on tracking since December 10. For as bad as things are in the US right now, Europe seems even worse.

Yeah, some countries in Europe have covid spikes...Germany being one of them...Holland too, both in hard lockdown now.
Belgium is doing ok but even our Post Service was struggling to get everything processed.

I'm sure my package is in US already but not inbound yet by USPS...sometimes the USPS doesn't update untill one or two days before delivery.
Even before Covid I had packages stuck at the borders for several weeks...I can imagine there will more delay by now (i'm checking every day).

Always prepared to help out @Matt G in case this is not solved soon

One of the things I love about this community is very little worry about chips not showing up. Now for the first time I had some chips from a trade back in October that have not arrived. I did receive confirmation chips I sent were received. Now I like to give people benefit of doubt as I know life happens and I'm not on site everyday. I sent a follow up a week or two ago with no response. I also sent another a few days ago and copied member that was mentioned earlier as the USA shipper since they are in Europe. I don't think I'm getting ripped off or anything but at same time don't want my chips to never arrive either. What would be proper next step?

Hope Everyone had a nice Christmas!
If he’s in the UK let me know and I’ll drive down and boot him in the balls for you :tup:

There is another thread with a bunch of members waiting on chips from @BarrieJ3 . They discussed they hell out of it on a separate thread. I will wait and see what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom