Whats your favorite coffee? (3 Viewers)

My brother-in-law helps run this little coffee shop in a tiny town in Idaho. I love most of their coffee, but Goat Mountain is my favorite. We stock up every time we are there, but also order through monthly subscription. :) You can order online. It's cool knowing that my coffee was roasted by family.

C7434676-643C-4770-B93A-693D131B0780.png

https://scotchmanscoffee.com/collections/coffee

https://www.instagram.com/scotchmanscoffee/?hl=en

For us, we drink local.
Zeke’s coffee out of Baltimore is the best In the area. We usually vacation on Long Beach Island, NJ (LBI), and order from How You Brewin’.

we only grind fresh , and French press a few pots each morning.

EE63755A-A291-4112-BB84-9BAF675628AD.png
B8BCF8F0-7A67-4EA2-8D6D-ED47BF457140.jpeg

Would be interesting in seeing a pole with some of the repeated favorites... I love coffee but feel overwhelmed with the choices, someone tell me what to like!

A couple of my local go to roasters here in Zürich. I'm a café creme (basically a normal, espresso-based "coffee with cream" here in Switzerland) or cappuccino man in the morning and love me a freshly pulled espresso after lunch and dinner.

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 22.10.21.png

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 22.11.39.png

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 22.11.58.png

Oh, did someone say coffee?? ;)

Blue Bottle is great! I love the coffees from Intelligentsia, Four Barrel, Cartel, Stumptown, and Verve. I order coffees from all over and make around 1000ml of cold brew concentrate and then dilute to taste.

Do you drink it hot? If so, what type of brewing method do you use?
I'm from Boston so I've been drinking iced coffee (summer or winter) before I could drive but I do drink hot coffee on occasion and have a standard drip coffee maker.

Actually, flavor is often a subtext, because most people brew their coffee like dishwater, and that makes the roast even more critical.

Especially if you drink decaf. :cool
Definitely no decaf for me, and I prefer my coffee thick like syrup, almost like mud at the bottom from the coffee grit.... typically double the grinds for one cup lol extra dark

huh, I missed this one!

Here you go, my go to for over 5 years - Cafe Milagro from Costa Rica (whole bean dark roast is my fav)

1592431684901.png

That said, I would love to try some Equator Estate coffee -- see if it lives up to the price...

I'm from Boston so I've been drinking iced coffee (summer or winter) before I could drive but I do drink hot coffee on occasion and have a standard drip coffee maker.

Would you be interested in making your own cold brew? I’d be more than happy to recommend a great setup that wouldn’t break the bank and a good coffee to go with it!

Would you be interested in making your own cold brew? I’d be more than happy to recommend a great setup that wouldn’t break the bank and a good coffee to go with it!
Yes please and thank you ! I usually just brew hot at toss in a yeti packed with ice, works well but open to other more refined methods :tup:

2A689F81-C641-4CC7-9D2F-2E38574F1EB4.jpeg

Been enjoying these beans. I’ve put away the drip maker and just do espresso, French press, or cold brew.

I've never had coffee
actually true story. i couldn't stand the smell when i was a kid and once i got to college it felt like a streak i might as well keep going. i do drink plenty of caffeine, though :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom