Whats your favorite coffee? (3 Viewers)

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Searched for a name your favorite coffee thread, didnt find one!

@Ben8257 inspired me to make this thread just now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Here's a shot of one of our favorites by far

20200617_095418.jpg

Interesting, have never seen that brand/kind before. Mentions it being a concentrate, is there a specific type of machine you use to to make this? Or do you just mix with milk/ice/water?

Simply mix the concentrate with ice, water, and half & half - I add a little pink sweetener too :tup:

You can sometimes find it at Whole Foods or Fresh Market and it was previously available at Publix. You can also order it direct from the company or from Amazon, but the shipping is much more than the product.

Simply mix the concentrate with ice, water, and half & half - I add a little pink sweetener too :tup:

You can sometimes find it at Whole Foods or Fresh Market and it was previously available at Publix. You can also order it direct from the company or from Amazon, but the shipping is much more than the product.
Cool, thanks!
Always wanted to do the ice coffee mix thing, but I dont do sugar in my coffee so I've never found one that doesnt have a gazillion ounces of sugar in it

Our regular coffee is Archer Farms Tierra del Sol from Target. It’s great for the price.

My favorites are a wide variety from local roasters. Those are almost always the best.

8BCB95AB-CAD8-4873-BFD2-882C55084040.jpeg

This was just called “Kenya” for many years.

The tasting notes are a newer branding development and change from time to time.

It’s only available by mail or at a Peet’s retail location. If shopping at a grocery store, I like their House Blend (mostly Panamanian beans), French, Italian, or Major Dickason’s Blend.

Their JR Reserve Blend and Kona are really good, too, but are unfortunately a bit out of my league.

After our trip to Seattle last winter we have been shipping in Storyville's main blend Prologue. It's a medium blend that brews with a really heady aroma. We had a great cup of coffee at the shop while we were there, and we've been enjoying it at home for a few months daily since the start of COVID.

https://storyville.com/products/coffee-subscription

1592418188548.png

Sumatra Mandheling, Ethiopian Harrar, Ethiopian Yrgacheffe. We drink them rotating by weeks, and occasionally mix the Sumatran equally with either of the Ethiopians.

We don't enjoy anything from Central or South America, sorry to say. We find them all overly acidic and harsh.

I usually buy from Baltimore Coffee and Tea, whole bean only.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom