What should I do with these? (1 Viewer)

brains613

Flush
Reaction score
I bought them probably five years ago for a bag of beans. I found them on CL, I think. They were so far away that I asked my brother to go pick them up for me. On most of the chips, the hotstamps are almost gone. They are pretty ashy, so could use some oil. There's also a bit of warping, though not as much as I originally thought.

I oiled a few, and took an example pic of the a couple of the few good hotstamps. They clean up pretty good, but I have no idea what to ultimately do with them. So, I present the question you. What should I do with these (almost) thousand red chips?

Reds1.jpg

Reds2.jpg

Mill them and create a limit set. Well, add some value chips and then create a limit set.

/In before "sell them to me" (which I'm also open to explore).
I considered that. But I have yet to find more than any two players at a time interested in Limit poker. Hell, I'd do it just for the sake of getting like four-digits worth of chips on the table, but that would be the sole reason .

I figure milling is the ultimate destination, but then what? Sell a portion as murdered bodies for one to use as he pleases? That still doesn't tell me what to do with the rest...

I could try to build around them as fives in a mixed set, but I don't have any particular affinity for those, or a goal set I could have in mind to build.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom