What ever it is I think I see, becomes a poker chip to me (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm Rob. I've been here for two months and I've got 300 posts and two Paulson sets in that time, so clearly I'm all in.

I must be spending too much time on these boards, because everything with colors looks like a poker chip. Whether it's somebody's sweater, a blanket, a necktie, or most recently, some brightly colored matches, everything reminds me of a poker chip.
I'm assuming I'm not the only one?

Welcome Rob , Boston...
... JP? southie ? Dot ? Townie ? Magicpan? The berry ? Brighton ? Back bay? The fens ? Luxurious East Boston ? North end ? Allston ? Mission Hill ? Rozzie ? West Roxbury ? Hyde Park ? West End ? Beacon Hill ?

"Boston" was for the national audience. Actually I'm on the south shore. But I work in Boston. Lately with the Townies. Not that there are many actual townies left.

"Boston" was for the national audience. Actually I'm on the south shore. But I work in Boston. Lately with the Townies. Not that there are many actual townies left.

South shore pecking order ?
Duxbury
Bingham
Cohasset
Scituate
Marshfield
Weymouth
Hull

I was behind a cement mixer at a red light yesterday - it had some triangular patters on the big mixer thing and from my angle it looked like a giant chip with an 8v spot pattern.

I had a moment of that yesterday, it was a commercial for something, and the logo went across the screen in the exact colors of the Horseshoe tri-moon Snappers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom