What’s the easiest and most cost effective way to store/carry 800 chips? (1 Viewer)

I used Nanuk910 you can store 400/600/800 chip depending on how you set it

AC9C0AC4-5E70-4B8E-80B7-E16F2041A3EB.jpeg

Apache cases in North America, B&W in Europe.
Check individual models for desired dimensions (having in mind dimensions of each acrylic chip rack), so x8, usually on two floors of 4 racks.
If money is not an issue, Pelikan, or, probably even better, Nanuk.

Wow that poker room is phenomenal. When the kids move out, that’s first on my list of things to build
It's a labor of love! Building it out is half the fun and I highly recommend it. Players like to see the progression each month. But they need to lose more to me so I can keep adding on... ;) I dont think I'll ever be done. If the room is there then I'll have a start another table or something...

It's a labor of love! Building it out is half the fun and I highly recommend it. Players like to see the progression each month. But they need to lose more to me so I can keep adding on... ;) I dont think I'll ever be done. If the room is there then I'll have a start another table or something...
I dislike the color red so maybe I'm bias, the room would look better with a custom felt by Chanman:)

But I do like it has presence, and shouts that it is the focus of the room

I dislike the color red so maybe I'm bias, the room would look better with a custom felt by Chanman:)
May not come thru but it's a bright orange. I do get mixed feelings on that from photos but most really like it in person (or at least dont tell me if they hate it lol) ;). And you are 100% right! Ironically I actually started toying with designs a few weeks ago! I do want to re-felt it soon and definitely will go that route with Chanman. That will likely come before the custom chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom