Tina's Store (1 Viewer)

flippyflop89

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking at my first decent set of poker chips. I have seen the name Tina all over this site but I can't seem to find her store, website, or really any official info. I'd love to see some of her examples and just general price points. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

In addition, if anyone has bought some of her chips I welcome any suggestions or advice on what I should be looking for. I dont know much about molds, materials, or size. It seems like 39mm is the way to go but I seen 43mm on some sites. I definitely don't need like top of the line clays but does she sell metal Slug, composite clay, or ceramics? So many decisions to make lol

Tina=Chinese manufacturer. Most people on here, who are interested in such items, do it through a group buy to bring down shipping costs.

Hi everyone,

Looking at my first decent set of poker chips. I have seen the name Tina all over this site but I can't seem to find her store, website, or really any official info. I'd love to see some of her examples and just general price points. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

In addition, if anyone has bought some of her chips I welcome any suggestions or advice on what I should be looking for. I dont know much about molds, materials, or size. It seems like 39mm is the way to go but I seen 43mm on some sites. I definitely don't need like top of the line clays but does she sell metal Slug, composite clay, or ceramics? So many decisions to make lol
Not sure if she sells other stuff, but 99% of what has been bought here in PCF group buys (probably over half a million chips) are their ceramic "polyclay" chips, mostly with the cards mold. These ceramic chips are designed to emulate the look of real clay chips, with a debossed mold around the outside and a debossed ring around the center to print a simulated inlay inside of. In my opinion this is where these chips shine. They look (a little) like real clay chips with inlays, and they are priced at around 30-40 cents a chip. Super economical to acquire a large set. And can be printed with virtually anything on them. Including your own personal designs or logo.

I have some sample sets if you want a few to handle. I think Justin also has samples.

Also, go to THIS LINK to see 27 pages of examples of chips people here on PCF have designed and had made.

I had this same question and it's funny that there's still not an exact link or information for it. Is the only really way to order to go through Justin?

I had this same question and it's funny that there's still not an exact link or information for it. Is the only really way to order to go through Justin?

Searching the forum for "tina alibaba" gets you the info you need.

Personally though I would strongly advise going through Justin, if his group buys suit, or one of the designers on here, if you want your own custom set, for peace of mind and to ensure the whole process goes as smoothly as possible. They've done this many times and know how it all goes and the things to watch out for.

@mattross1313 helped me with my design and the ordering - I'm not sure I'd have gone through the process if I'd have had to build my own designs in the correct format and then send those files and money to a (may as well be random) store on Alibaba for shipping to the UK.

Hi everyone,

I've been I a few group buys since I joined PCF last fall. They are great. I really like the 'TINA' chips, but be warned: It is like crack cocaine....VERY ADDICTIVE!!!! o_O:wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom