Venturers fantasy tornament set - rough mockup (1 Viewer)

Pablito

High Hand
Reaction score
Here's a rough draft. I am going for uncluttered, bright, bold, progression, old timey, no currency symbol. Tournament set.

000_A_mockupx3.png

Any comments/feedback, please advise.

Cheers, Pablito

I wouldn't put dark green and black together. Here is a picture psypher1000 sent me when I was designing my set:

IMG_1690.JPG

Top to bottom that's dark blue, black, and dark green. They are going to look very similar in a pot. The purple might be very similar as well.

Here's a rough draft. I am going for uncluttered, bright, bold, progression, old timey, no currency symbol. Tournament set.

000_A_mockupx3.png

Any comments/feedback, please advise.

Cheers, Pablito

Agree with post #3. These colors will give you dirty stacks. Get samples and see for yourself. Some CPC colors aren't even close to what they look like in the design tool.

Slight variation with the colours for you as mentioned above black, dark green and even purple will be very similar on the cloth, also swapped out the 4DSA18 for 4DSA316 as i think it fits better with the others.

y7yZKr.png

Hi Krony, very sweet looks, appreciate the guidance and ideas. That last one has a nice uniform progression. I see what you did with the black chip... I might like to go back to the "blacklight" combination i.e. Blue and violet accent edge spots.

Note, this is still at the conceptual phase for me... Still on simmer. :)

Cheers

I wouldn't put dark green and black together. Here is a picture psypher1000 sent me when I was designing my set:

View attachment 122583

Top to bottom that's dark blue, black, and dark green. They are going to look very similar in a pot. The purple might be very similar as well.

I was just going to sey the same thing

Hi Krony, very sweet looks, appreciate the guidance and ideas. That last one has a nice uniform progression. I see what you did with the black chip... I might like to go back to the "blacklight" combination i.e. Blue and violet accent edge spots.

Note, this is still at the conceptual phase for me... Still on simmer. :)

Cheers

You'll be surprised how fast a set goes from "I have an idea" to "I received my shipping notice!"

Trust me I know, I'm about to place my second order this year! :eek:(y) :thumbsup::D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom