US PayPal Help (1 Viewer)

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Hi,

Can a US chipper help me out with an international PP F&F payment?

In the UK when sending money to the US via PP F&F, I have the option to use my credit card provider's exchange rate (avoiding the gross PP rate) for the currency conversion. Is this option available for US-based chippers sending payments the other way? I assume so, but I am struggling to provide guidance on which options/where are needed as the UI is different. If someone would post some screenshots/instructions it would be a massive help!

Thanks in advance,
Iain

Another thing that is important when receiving money from the US, is to ask the sending party to make sure you receive USD and not the default currency (that is, if you plan on spending the same money on chips again, which you do, don't you?). That way, no money is lost on double exchanges, only fixed fees.

Another thing that is important when receiving money from the US, is to ask the sending party to make sure you receive USD and not the default currency (that is, if you plan on spending the same money on chips again, which you do, don't you?). That way, no money is lost on double exchanges, only fixed fees.
In this instance, I do want to receive the money in GBP as I am checking out of the chipping game (at least until next time :wtf:)

I can‘t speak to the PP question, Iain, but I’ve increasingly used bank transfers for larger transactions recently and avoided the PP thing altogether. If your buyer is open to that, it might be a good option for you.

Thanks Conor. I have provided that as an option but the immediate preference is deemed to be PayPal..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom