Auction BTP rare alt $25 chip - Pastel Green Paulson Style 16 THC chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5235.gif

gaaaa you too! Didn’t you have a set at one time?

View attachment 1197670

$78
Yes I did and I need this chip to complete my sample set. I believe the breakdown of the 205 chips posted by @Toby Is correct and this is most likely the only time you will see one of these up for sale. It looks like @Chippy McChiperson wants this chip to return home and I am going to respect that.

Sweet guys. Anyone (besides Matt, thanks again) want to sell me a barrel of the normal 25s to fund this alternate chip? I need one more...

Yes I did and I need this chip to complete my sample set. I believe the breakdown of the 205 chips posted by @Toby Is correct and this is most likely the only time you will see one of these up for sale. It looks like @Chippy McChiperson wants this chip to return home and I am going to respect that.
Appreciate it, but please feel free to bid away. Sure, I’d like to have it, but so do you guys

Appreciate it, but please feel free to bid away. Sure, I’d like to have it, but so do you guys
The main factors in my continued bidding in this auction are:

1. My ability to hit rivers on the pokerrrr2 app

2. How many buy-ins @Chippy McChiperson is willing to put into tonight’s game

It’s basically out of my hands at this point.

I read that this chip grants the wielder immortality and the ability to realize what game is currently being played at any poker session.

I mean, live forever, whatever sure, but I just can’t see how a poker chip will help Matt understand that we’re playing triple draw Archie when he looks for 2 flops for the first 8 minutes of every hand.

For the collectors out there...

The winner will have the option on purchasing the rest of my full BTP sample set - one each of all the cash and tourney chips. :)

I read that this chip grants the wielder immortality and the ability to realize what game is currently being played at any poker session.

I mean, live forever, whatever sure, but I just can’t see how a poker chip will help Matt understand that we’re playing triple draw Archie when he looks for 2 flops for the first 8 minutes of every hand.
That’s cool.

Now…if it added a few inches of girth and length to my Johnson, then I’d be bidding.

A lot.

That’s cool.

Now…if it added a few inches of girth and length to my Johnson, then I’d be bidding.

A lot.
No comment on that. I will say that the pastel green is such an underrated color, these came out even better than I expected when I mocked them up. Three shades of green sounds basic, but it really is a beautiful chip.

No comment on that. I will say that the pastel green is such an underrated color, these came out even better than I expected when I mocked them up. Three shades of green sounds basic, but it really is a beautiful chip.
It might just be a three hundred and fifty dollar chip!

(Not a bid)

I don’t get it? Lol just the folks owning the single/sample/racks bidding amongst themselves.

I mean is someone else actually going to bid over $200 besides them?
Yes, yes they are. Because the BTPs are awesome, Toby designed pieces are awesome, samples are awesome!

87D0050F-97C0-41DC-A402-C15484340547.jpeg

Bid: $213

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom