SOLD 1 Barrel (20 chips) MURDERED JACK Cincinnati - Cinci $100 Secondary NEW - MURDERED (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Apr 20, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$40
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
1 Barrel (20 chips) MURDERED JACK Cincinnati - Cinci $100 Secondary NEW (Except for the murder part) CONUS ONLY

Brand New/Mint never felted & only removed from the original TCR box for pics & MURDER

This one seems to be an especially nice option for MURDER & since I have gotten extremely good at murdering chips I thought, hey why not Murder a Barrel and see what happens. Check out the close ups of this one. I did these without leaving any scars on the middle part of the chip where the inlay was. No cut marks, no smearing or fading. 100% perfect for a new Custom Inlay. I personally think this chip is fantastic, but the inlay is a bit off. Anyway, good option for someone that needs a barrel to complete their set. PM me if you are interested in me murdering chips for you or if you are interested in more of these murdered as I may be able to help you out.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H for PP Merchandise

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail = PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon: (Your choice in this Auction)
First Class USPS mail Thick Padded Envelope = $4
SFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $9

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

On to the pics....

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Sorry guys...
brain fart on the starting bid of $199. Should have been $20 and is now edited to reflect the correct starting bid of $20

Others have reported trouble, but I thought they were about the same as most that I have done so not too bad at all. I have murdered a lot of chips though so I feel like I am a bit of an expert now...
Nail polish remover or gel alcohol sanitizer to get the sticker off? Looks good these are my favorite from the sale

I used a little 70% isopropyl alcohol on these. No fading or softening at all of the chip. Dries quickly without any evidence at all.
Yah I’m gonna find some 70% plus hand sanitizer and try the next ones I do

NPR if it has to sit over 15 seconds you have to be super careful

These look so much better without the red outlined inlay!!!
yea, I think so too...

If they had gotten the color matching right, this would be a really hot chip, but the good news is these are murdered and there are others too that are just waiting to be murdered... I could even see murdering this chip and replacing the inlay with the same inlay except with a better color match.

yea, I think so too...

If they had gotten the color matching right, this would be a really hot chip, but the good news is these are murdered and there are others too that are just waiting to be murdered... I could even see murdering this chip and replacing the inlay with the same inlay except with a better color match.
2DE4E0C2-26E7-4313-A1B5-0DAE46A9B974.jpeg

EXTREMELY rare secondary $20 :p
lol, ya..
Noobs to Crystal Bay's would be all over it...
It would sort of be a dick move, but I'd bet that if you did it and posted them on flea-bay for like $20 they would sell. Did I just say that?
I probably shouldn't be saying that, lest I give anyone ideas. oh well

lol, ya..
Noobs to Crystal Bay's would be all over it...
It would sort of be a dick move, but I'd bet that if you did it and posted them on flea-bay for like $20 they would sell. Did I just say that?
I probably shouldn't be saying that, lest I give anyone ideas. oh well
Dude, the regular $20 used to sell over face back in the day, I dont get it
I never got any
you could get the SEC Olive $25s for WAY less and I liked them more but yah, with a good fitting sticker done well, not even hard :p

Dude, the regular $20 used to sell over face back in the day, I dont get it....
I am aware, and I don't get it either..
I never got a big set of Crystal Park just because I never found a great deal on one. Of course a bad deal back then would have been a steal now, whatever... They were all the rage back when I first got into chips way back in about 2000 or so

I am aware, and I don't get it either..
I never got a big set of Crystal Park just because I never found a great deal on one. Of course a bad deal back then would have been a steal now, whatever... They were all the rage back when I first got into chips way back in about 2000 or so
Yup I got into it way after that pre 2008 ish prices would have been dirt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom