Paypal Transfer Thread - Canadians (1 Viewer)

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
We have discussed this several times and as well all know Paypal is a pretty big ripoff with their horrible USD/CAD conversion rate and fees. @Jeevansluck asked me to send him some USD on Paypal so he could buy chips and then this was paid back by e-transfer. This was painless and easy and saved us both a few bucks. It got me thinking why we don't do this all the time.

Withdrawing from PP to your bank account is free and usually sending e transfers is free so this is an easy way for us to avoid all fees and also get a good exchange rate. I usually just use whatever exchange rate Google is suggesting for that day.

Of course this opens the door to being scammed so only perform these transactions with people you trust.

We can use this thread to post whether we want to buy USD on PP or whether we want to sell USD on PP.

Best thing to avoid fees....is to find someone that is buying/selling in Canada / Europe / ...
This way the money transfer is within same country (no conversion, fee is small or free)

Or buy and sell simultaneous and let your buyer pay your seller (if in same country)

The biggest troubles with Canada is not PP...it's the post office (& craaaaazy prices)

I could have bought at least two premium / top tier set of 1000 chips only with the shipping/fees/conversion/customs i paid last 10 years.

I emptied my PP account since no one responded. I should have a few k in there again though in a few weeks which I am happy to sell.

I emptied my PP account since no one responded. I should have a few k in there again though in a few weeks which I am happy to sell.
Somehow, I hadnt seen this OP until today. Weird because you tagged me.

I'll absolutely be a buyer when you have some. I'll text ya...

I'll probably be doing a large-ish (2000-4000 USD) purchase in the new year (hello CPC cash and tourney sets), so I'll be very happy to take advantage of your offer if it is still an option at that time.

Great idea, thanks for doing this!

Looking for $160 USD by tomorrow (Sunday). Anybody have that in their account?

Edit - withdrawing my request.

Last edited:
Giving this thread a BUMP!

I've got some USD and I'd love to sell them to any Canadian who wants to spend fee free! Get your USD from me.

$1.28CDN/USD. Better than any bank will sell them to you for.

PM me for details. It's really a simple process.

$100 sold!

Still have over $1000USD. Any Canadians wanting to add some USD to your PayPal account.

I've received a couple inquiries about what I'm offering. This is not a scam. I can certainly appreciate anyone's apprehension. I'm fairly well trusted and known here, please feel free to post here and then contact me, for accountability.

This is more or less a scheme to get my currency converted to CDN without allowing PayPal to make the conversion. They are a bunch of bastards and they are masters of thievery. I'll die before I let them convert it. There is no way for a Canadian to add USD to a Canadian PayPal account.

$1.28CDN / $1USD. My bank locally, wants $1.34 for the same $1USD.

Thanks !

Another $300 sold!!!!

About $800 more available. Get them fast, and fee free!!!

I have about 10k USD on Paypal that I would like to trade for CAD or BTC. hit me up. @steam

bump.

Still have 10k USD on Paypal that I would like to trade for USDC or a CAD E transfer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom