Upcoming molds......... (12 Viewers)

Great job. The nice thing about a set like this is it will always have universal appeal. So if you decide to do another set you will always have the option of releasing this one.
Very true! That thought went through my head and sort of why I did it like this. Very excited to get them into play, if I can finish the rest, May get them into my game tonight!

5B3042EC-5E79-4B24-8AD5-077D164693D5.jpeg

@chipinla i definitely haven’t been checking this thread every day wondering the same thing. If we don’t get something soon, can you hook me up with some of them Andy and Reds?

Seems like it quieted down a bit. Could be they’re running Rounders to build stock levels back? Anyway, I should have a notice coming up soon.

I had the same thought that they might be replenshing their stock levels. Fingers crossed for HHR delivery before a home game mid Feb.

I had the same thought that they might be replenshing their stock levels. Fingers crossed for HHR delivery before a home game mid Feb.
So one thing that isn't clear to me. I was of the understanding that they have a line that always runs A-mold. And then another line that cycles through the other molds. I know they're running CSQ now as David told me in Nov that it was running and would be for 4-5 months. I didn't realize that there could be a 3rd mold (i.e. HHR to your comment) running also. Can someone say how many molds they run simultaneously?

My understanding is A mold at all times and 2 others that rotate. That being said, if the demand is really high for a mold, let’s say CSQ, maybe that doubles up instead of the third mold? Maybe? Not sure?

DIASQR has to be after CSQ, right? It's literally been 9 months since I placed my order and I don't know how much longer I can hold out before making myself buy other chippies to fill the loneliness in my heart.

DIASQR has to be after CSQ, right? It's literally been 9 months since I placed my order and I don't know how much longer I can hold out before making myself buy other chippies to fill the loneliness in my heart.
Pretty sure CSQ and A mold are in now. HHR after A mold. FDL after CSQ is done. MD-50 after that, I think, unless there are a few no mold orders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom