Upcoming molds......... (32 Viewers)

@Eloe2000 if I don't see a new photo snap of 3,650 chips suspended in mid-air for @JeepologyOffroad, I will be thoroughly disappointed..... ;)

Haha. Jeep don’t need my photos. But Casa Mango and someone else’s set just got the full splash pot photoshoot treatment in advance of the 2021 “Best Of” competition :)

If you take as long as @Eloe2000 did in posting pics of your set then we will never speak again.
giphy.gif

Hey guys new chipper here, this maybe a stupid question but how often does CSQ mold run. And roughly how long of a process is it to get these chips. I was reading over a year????

Hey guys new chipper here, this maybe a stupid question but how often does CSQ mold run. And roughly how long of a process is it to get these chips. I was reading over a year????
There are a lot of variables. The size of your order, other orders for the mold and how big they are. When it ran last (which was pretty recently i believe). Some molds if there aren’t many orders for them can take about a year to run if you missed the last run of it.

If you have a very large order those seem to carry some weight as far as getting mold moved up the priority list.

CSQ is still in right now I believe, Maybe for another month or so. Most likely too late to get in on but it’s always worth asking David if you have artwork and everything ready to go.

CSQ is still in right now I believe, Maybe for another month or so. Most likely too late to get in on but it’s always worth asking David if you have artwork and everything ready to go.
Ok thank you for letting me know, unfortunately I'm not ready at the moment. I'm still working on art and design. But I guess best bet is to contact david for confirmation. Thanks

There are a lot of variables. The size of your order, other orders for the mold and how big they are. When it ran last (which was pretty recently i believe). Some molds if there aren’t many orders for them can take about a year to run if you missed the last run of it.

If you have a very large order those seem to carry some weight as far as getting mold moved up the priority list.

What do you think a large order would be , I was thinking around 600 chips. From what I'm reading csq is a pretty popular mold , correct me if I'm wrong?

What do you think a large order would be , I was thinking around 600 chips. From what I'm reading csq is a pretty popular mold , correct me if I'm wrong?

If you are interested in CSQ my bet is that the next run would be in the fall/early winter and he probably wants those orders in before the summer time.

If you are interested in CSQ my bet is that the next run would be in the fall/early winter and he probably wants those orders in before the summer time.
I think that would work perfectly. It gives me some more time to finalize everything. Its amazing how many times you can change your mind and make changes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom