Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (2 Viewers)

These are on a slow boat from China right now.
CF6D60FF-045F-4102-AC7E-D875C9CA0267.png
CCDE2E6B-2914-4ECE-98C7-7BD8B08DDA8A.png

Yay! Just received the proof for several new chips. Going to run a black jack table and ordered some snappers for it. Also added a new $25 and nickel for the craps set, added some ones to fill out a rack for the cash poker set as well as new $5’s $20’s. Come on HHR run! :D :p
20172CB4-2EE1-4538-81E9-D1334922C4D8.png

Some special edition add-ons from @BR Pro Poker for a custom ceramics set that I haven't posted yet. We're selling our house, and the last game here is tomorrow, so I wanted to get some special edition chips made to have ready. Our street name is Marvel Ave, hence the Endgame chip.

Was overnighted, but UPS has delayed the shipment :mad: Still holding out hope that they get here in time to fold into the main set for tomorrow's game.

1629419074444.png

Some special edition add-ons from @BR Pro Poker for a custom ceramics set that I haven't posted yet. We're selling our house, and the last game here is tomorrow, so I wanted to get some special edition chips made to have ready. Our street name is Marvel Ave, hence the Endgame chip.

Was overnighted, but UPS has delayed the shipment :mad: Still holding out hope that they get here in time to fold into the main set for tomorrow's game.

If you got married earlier this year, then Congratulations!

Hi PCF, am new to this chip design thing and i am thinking of designing a concept chip series for my companies event. Do i have to be well versed in adobe illustrator to create one? is there a software you guys use to make all these beautiful chips? i scrolled through 8-9 pages and i must say i have been more than impressed!

Hi PCF, am new to this chip design thing and i am thinking of designing a concept chip series for my companies event. Do i have to be well versed in adobe illustrator to create one? is there a software you guys use to make all these beautiful chips? i scrolled through 8-9 pages and i must say i have been more than impressed!

The CPC Chip Design Tool does nothing more than slap your artwork on a simulated chip just to show you how the whole finished chip will roughly look like. It is not a tool to actually create your artwork.

Therefore, yes, you need to be able to use an external program like Illustrator to create the artwork. Unless you have a somewhat strong background in print design however, I would recommend using the services of a professional designer who specializes in this. The chips are just way too expensive to screw them up with artwork that after production turns out to have flaws.

The CPC Chip Design Tool does nothing more than slap your artwork on a simulated chip just to show you how the whole finished chip will roughly look like. It is not a tool to actually create your artwork.

Therefore, yes, you need to be able to use an external program like Illustrator to create the artwork. Unless you have a somewhat strong background in print design however, I would recommend using the services of a professional designer who specializes in this. The chips are just way too expensive to screw them up with artwork that after production turns out to have flaws.
Thank you for your knowledgable insight sir, any recommendations on where i can find these designers? i need someone who can give me several drafts to choose from

I sent David PowerPoint slides. :) You can use anything.

This was a set that I created a few months ago if I were to ever make a custom CPC set I'd love to get these done, possibly add a denom too. Super fun inlay art and I think the simplistic colors/edge spot progression is quite nice. Would be really awesome to have these in hands one day.

Stardust Chips byokku.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom