Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (21 Viewers)

Samples of everything PLEASE!

@cpac54 Ummm.... Please tell me you have samples- especially the cut cards and dealer buttons.

I did order enough for some samples. A few are reserved for people who helped me out with the project, but there'll be at least a handful after that. Once I receive everything (which will likely be springtime, I'm guessing, based on CPCs production schedule), I'll probably do an interest thread in the Classifieds, and if there's more interest than samples, I'll determine the winners with some poker hands.

Already posted with the Chiptool version. But here’s the official CPC version.
1B687AED-C586-47B3-B926-E6E81148F2D0.png

Still waiting on some artwork but getting excited now...thoughts welcome, I'm still not sure about the £20/£25 Blurple. These will be 5p, 25p, £1, £5 and tbc...

View attachment 580589View attachment 580588
I like the each chip individually but as a set, for me, I think it needs more color variation. You’re very heavy on the dg pink/peacock and bright white.

I like the each chip individually but as a set, for me, I think it needs more color variation. You’re very heavy on the dg pink/peacock and bright white.
Yeah, I have had a similar thought, trying to walk the line between having a set that look like they belong together without them all being too similar. More tinkering required!

I have no problem with whatever a time line is but my biggest road block is that I am getting them shipped to friends in WA state to help avoid costly duties and taxes. Hopefully by the time they arrive, the borders will be opening and I can make the trip across to pick them up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom