Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (2 Viewers)

Thanks Pat! Sadly no idea. I didn’t really want to ask because I managed to fray his last nerve with my indecisiveness. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry I do the same thing :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

David probably sees an email from me saying I want to do an order and thinks oh no, not that annoying Aussie git who changes his mind at the last minute every time

Don't worry I do the same thing :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

David probably sees an email from me saying I want to do an order and thinks oh no, not that annoying Aussie git who changes his mind at the last minute every time
This must happen to him a lot. I’m the same. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So, I've been doing it wrong all over by waiting until the final version before contacting him? :/

I can't wait to receive my custom challenge coins from BR Pro.
thanks to p5woody for the design help.
DS-final2-side1.png
DS-final2-side2.png
DS-final2-edge.png
DS-final2-side1.pngDS-final2-side2.pngDS-final2-edge.png

Last edited:
Just learning illustrator and this was the result - James Bond inspired set (Thunderball). I plan on labeling Majestic blanks for this set. Inlay background alternates a shark with an element from the movie (Vulcan Bomber, a diver and the Disco Volante).

Pretty happy with the outcome - next task is to create a design that deserves to be the center of a mixed Paulson cash set.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-07 um 19.25.28.png

Plane on the 500 chip will be flipped (as it is the only element that is pointing to the left right now)

Last edited:
May i ask what a challenge coin is for? :) never heard it before

A challenge coin may be a small coin or medallion, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organization’s members. Traditionally, they might be given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale. In addition, they are also collected by service members and law enforcement personnel. Modern challenge coins are made in a variety of sizes and are often made using popular culture references to include superheroes and other well known characters in a way that creates a parody. Historically, challenge coins were presented by unit commanders in recognition of special achievement by a member of the unit. They are also exchanged in recognition of visits to an organization. Modern day challenge coins feature popular culture attributes.

A challenge coin may be a small coin or medallion, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organization’s members. Traditionally, they might be given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale. In addition, they are also collected by service members and law enforcement personnel. Modern challenge coins are made in a variety of sizes and are often made using popular culture references to include superheroes and other well known characters in a way that creates a parody. Historically, challenge coins were presented by unit commanders in recognition of special achievement by a member of the unit. They are also exchanged in recognition of visits to an organization. Modern day challenge coins feature popular culture attributes.
Ah cool, thanks a lot for the explanation. I appreciate it. I have learned something new.

My fire department issued challenge coins a few years back. We were told to always keep them with you when asked, not having it could be subject to disciplinary action.

I never carry it at work, because I revel in battles with H.R.

I do however, use it as a card capper.
2020-06-15 18.04.03.jpg
2020-06-15 18.04.13.jpg

...mostly because gambling is a fireable offence. :sneaky:

Nice lineup! I almost designed my cash set around Rainier. I was going to use the R from Rainier beer.
Thanks! The font I chose was meant a mild homage to everyone's favorite local beer without straight up using the brand R. Since we can't see Rainier from my basement, a Rainier neon sign will have to do for now :D

having sunfly do some polyinno chips which will probably be here before the scrown cpc. not proofs but, prototypes (idk, is that OK?) these will be for pai gow, 21 &of course poker:
sunfly_proto.jpg
& here's a proof. poker chips design craps puck:
PCD_puck.jpg
the CPCs will be craps chips (probably poker too)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom