Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (2 Viewers)

Hot Stamped 44mm set.

act_s_set_mock1a[25857].png

Is J5 or another designer still around?? I’m doing up labels for my first set and have done a couple hand sketched mock-ups and it looks from scrolling through this thread that he’s really good putting into a legit design. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Posted these in another thread where I polled for inlay preference. But came across this thread, so..........................

Will be a gift for my BIL. Some family things have gone into the chip colors and spots, as well as the inlay components.

Couldn’t decide between the two inlays (basically just different colored sun & sunset) so considering one on each side:)

B81F37D0-095E-4B18-92F6-58FEF8436F73.png
0BBBCEB8-1118-4F06-ACB6-0DB1490D458C.png

Posted these in another thread where I polled for inlay preference. But came across this thread, so..........................

Will be a gift for my BIL. Some family things have gone into the chip colors and spots, as well as the inlay components.

Sorry didn’t mean to post this twice. Not sure how I managed that and can’t figure out how to delete it....

Couldn’t decide between the two inlays (basically just different colored sun & sunset) so considering one on each side:)

View attachment 700101View attachment 700102
Love the 1k, really unique!

View attachment 700101View attachment 700102
Just a thought. Can you do both?
Rise on front and set on the back?
might make it too busy but looks subtle enough to work.
love the design!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom