Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (5 Viewers)

HS Pesta 1895 HHR Proof.png

Not cheap, but I just had to do it...

Fking beautiful! That hundo is in a class of its own.

It's not often I say this (in fact, this may be a first) but every single chip is a winner.

If I voted on HoF chipsets, this would be a (horse)shoe-in!

When you posted that design thread with those options you knew exactly what the correct answer was. Gorgeous.

Thank you gentlemen!
The source of inspiration is here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-pesta-1895-pr0n.54003/

What breakdown did you go for?
160-160-200-160-120
The idea is to support a 16-player T2,000 / T5-based tourney costing 20E to buy-in, so that the set can also be used securely for cash micro stakes, with the denoms representing cents.

I 've repeatedly done the Brussels to Athens trip. Takes two days.
You have to get some sleep in Zagreb or Budapest, depending on the route. Or Belgrade, if you can endure a very long first leg.

160-160-200-160-120
The idea is to support a 16-player T2,000 / T5-based tourney costing 20E to buy-in, so that the set can also be used securely for cash micro stakes, with the denoms representing cents.
That is so cool and a really versatile breakdown. I'd love to play cash with these. #teamcharcoaldollar

I had to make these too (Version 2), just because.
Creative Cali colors and an inlay of 1in instead of 1&1/16in are the main differences in relation to V1.

I pondered a lot about putting the ΑΘΕ (AThE for Athenians and Goddess Athena) inscription on the back of each chip, but the smaller inlay in combination with the heretical chip colors persuaded me to keep the denoms on both sides and save the ΑΘΕ for the ND chip only.

Breakdown 100-200-200-100-200-100.

AthOwl V2 PROOF.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom