Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (9 Viewers)

8B9BD28A-AB44-4385-98AA-07A5A54E3B95.jpeg

I've reworked the design in order to :
- Have constant denomination font size for all chips and then I've filled the space above with a horseshoe
- Not use twice the same SunFly color

The result is this :
WSOP_2005_BJ_All.png

Now, I've to make the edges.

I've reworked the design in order to :
- Have constant denomination font size for all chips and then I've filled the space above with a horseshoe
- Not use twice the same SunFly color

The result is this :
View attachment 782928

Now, I've to make the edges.
Show us the Proofs - the completed design as approved by the chipmaker. Works in progress belong in a separate development thread.

The orange $1000 matched too close to the red on the $5, so I opted for the yellow.

Attachments

• 0808_03.jpg
    0808_03.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8191.JPG
    IMG_8191.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 141
Hi. If I liked the background two-tone design and don't know how to do it with my chips. How can I ask you or the original artist for help?
Do I send them the vector, open a new thread?
Best to start a new thread, and not clutter this thread with a side discussion - though in this case unlikely, as bmichaelhorn is an infrequent (at best) visitor to PCF these days.

Here’s my proof from ABC/BR. You might have seen other comments from me about loving the WSOP colours (2015), so the first three chips copy exactly those colours. Then, it’s a bit custom because we needed maximum contrast for colourblind players. Ended up on a simple custom design (tribute to my dog), with non-aligned edges, to take advantage of customs and to show maximum amount of the base colours. Originally wanted dark inlays, but they looked a bit muted overall. Can’t wait for these!

45DF3AA7-D924-4185-B7A6-6175E37ED4CA.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom