Upcoming molds......... (18 Viewers)

Confirmed: they suck.

Anybody looked at the Casa Mango’s and said they look fine? Because my reaction was a combination of pure happiness and absolute despair. It’s one of the most amazing CPC sets of all-time.
Not true, I'm partial to anything horse related. I seriously think you should see them in person first
Casa mango is gorgeous yes but it's a totally different theme, and the color scheme is a bit different. Kind of like comparing mangos to oranges, they're both tropical fruit but the insides are totally different

Not true, I'm partial to anything horse related. I seriously think you should see them in person first
Casa mango is gorgeous yes but it's a totally different theme, and the color scheme is a bit different. Kind of like comparing mangos to oranges, they're both tropical fruit but the insides are totally different
Never compare Mangos to Pegasuses… Pegasi? Pegasuseses?

Speaking of fruits, my lady absolutely loves pomegranate and it has to be the most vile, disgusting, alien-like source of nutrition on this Earth.

Never compare Mangos to Pegasuses… Pegasi? Pegasuseses?
crterIHX8Q.jpg

ab67616d0000b273b658d492d22e607b037b3b66.jpeg

Anybody looked at the Casa Mango’s and said they look fine? Because my reaction was a combination of pure happiness and absolute despair. It’s one of the most amazing CPC sets of all-time.

Good lord, don’t compare your set to THOSE! All my sets suck compared to THOSE! I certainly understand your feeling though (“when I look at Mangos, I hate my chips”….it’s exactly how I feel).

Mangoes has ruined chipping. Lol.

Never go into a CPC trying to compare it to anything else. If you do that, you will fail. Go in trying to make the best set you can with the tools you have.

I'm on pain meds, so I'm expanding on this because I can.....

Make your CPC set a self chess match. Don't try and beat @Eloe2000, because you can't. It's a work of art. Make your own Picasso. It took me months of staring at the Cactus Pete's, and it's the reason it came together. The true great sets on here are a battle with themselves. It's what's made the new secret set so fun, because I needed to become more then what it is thru repeated design and review.

And go Browns. And bananas.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom