Upcoming molds......... (29 Viewers)

That’s what I mean. Is April (give or take) when the current CSQ run should end?

That’s not what I’m asking. I am in the current CSQ run, unless something has changed. I’m wondering how much longer the current run will last to get a vague idea of when I might get my chips.

That’s what I mean. Is April (give or take) when the current CSQ run should end?

the last gap between CSQ runs was over a year (i was in both of them).

Oh no, what have I done... haha.
I just came here to join the support group after getting my order in by a hair for the cutoff. These were not the first things I wanted to see after putting in a csq order

That’s not what I’m asking. I am in the current CSQ run, unless something has changed. I’m wondering how much longer the current run will last to get a vague idea of when I might get my chips.

oh, sorry, i completely misread that. it's already been almost 2 months i think, so i would imagine it is getting close to the end now. you should get yours well before april.

oh, sorry, i completely misread that. it's already been almost 2 months i think, so i would imagine it is getting close to the end now. you should get yours well before april.
On Nov 9 David said (in an email to me) that CSQ had just started and should run for 4-5 months.

So should finish sometime in march I’d say.

IIRC the CSQ shipping notices started around mid-November and IIRC Davis said it will run for several months. I know of a lot of CPC sets that haven’t shipped yet. Most actually. My guess is that people will still be receiving notices into late Feb or into March.

yeah sorry my sense of time is apparently seriously skewed. i thought i received my add-on over 2 months ago, it's barely been a month.

yeah sorry my sense of time is apparently seriously skewed. i thought i received my add-on over 2 months ago, it's barely been a month.

I mean it is January and wasn’t yours one of the first in November? That is two months on paper!

Happy New Year!

Also, if it’s possible to add new spot patterns to the 2022 suggestion box or to mount a successful grassroots campaign then I would like to add 3D38 and 3TA14 to the list.

Actually I could add those suggestions to the back of my “Primary School Yellow” and “Primary School Red” color suggestion cards.

I think there is a large rerun of the stock rounders and other CSQ chips going on now too, which will make this run a little longer. I have a 250 chip add-on in there as well, but I’m in no hurry

Also, if it’s possible to add new spot patterns to the 2022 suggestion box or to mount a successful grassroots campaign then I would like to add 3D38 and 3TA14 to the list.

Actually I could add those suggestions to the back of my “Primary School Yellow” and “Primary School Red” color suggestion cards.
818 also!

I think there is a large rerun of the stock rounders and other CSQ chips going on now too, which will make this run a little longer. I have a 250 chip add-on in there as well, but I’m in no hurry

Yeah, he ran out of stock for a while and they must do massive numbers of those chips. I baselessly assumed he did that replenishment on the front end of the run for the sake of the holidays.

Yeah, he ran out of stock for a while and they must do massive numbers of those chips. I baselessly assumed he did that replenishment on the front end of the run for the sake of the holidays.
The Rounders were already done, I think. I got my add on of stock and custom Rounders over a month ago. Just getting around to starting to oil them today.

Put me down for 2000 chips

And add 4ta316.

Oh, no kidding. I didn’t even realize there wasn’t a simple 818 in the catalog. I’m a thicc spot man myself so I didn’t notice.
I have a pseudo-818 coming in my set. Went 8d18 and kept one of the edge spot colors the same as the base color, and rotated it to make it look as symmetrical as possible.

I'm fully prepared to have to remake that chip if it turns out disastrous :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have a pseudo-818 coming in my set. Went 8d18 and kept one of the edge spot colors the same as the base color, and rotated it to make it look as symmetrical as possible.

I'm fully prepared to have to remake that chip if it turns out disastrous :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

No, that is actually smart and makes perfect sense. I was actually specifically playing around with the chip designer tool one day to see if I could make any cool “hidden” spot patterns by matching certain spots to the base. I remember seeing a couple chips like that which were notable but can’t recall off the top of my head.

And honestly I feel like once they see what you are doing they will just make an 818. Almost like the assume this is an obvious option so they don’t separate it.

Last edited:
The Rounders were already done, I think. I got my add on of stock and custom Rounders over a month ago. Just getting around to starting to oil them today.
Just finished up!
20220101_182223.jpg

Hey gang... I had ordered a case of 39mm coin capsules for chips off of eBay and they work great for Paulsons and my cards mold but apparently my CPCs are too large. I have used these same ones for CPC Scrown and they fit, but not CSQ. Can anyone recommend an option for some that definitely fit CPCs (CSQ)? Preferably Amazon so I can get them quick.
I think this has been answered but here's a direct link to the ones I use for both my FDL and Jockey mould customs as the 39mm are too small:

https://air-tites.com/products/direct-fit-air-tite-h40-1-oz-american-silver-eagle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom