Upcoming molds......... (28 Viewers)

Sounds like there's quite a few orders in the pipeline for both DSQ and FDL. Anyone know what the next mold up is?

I have an order in on the DSQ mold, last update from November was that DSQ would start "in about a month," but I know I'll be one of the last (if not the last) one in that run as I submitted right at the deadline. 40th birthday is in March...would make for one amazing birthday present!
I ordered my two sets in May. The HHR set turned up in November. No news on the DSQ since September, but to be fair I haven’t asked for any updates. I can imagine that there’s all sorts of covid related obstacles to overcome between suppliers and staff. I can’t use my chips anyway with all the lockdowns going on. They’ll be here when they’re here :)

They're still forced to work with staffing reduced to 1/3rd and are looking at a huge backlog. Info from about 2 weeks ago.
Edit/Addendum: FDL expected to be mounted mid-end of Jan and to run for 2 months. I personally expect this to slip further/run even longer.

Last edited:
When I contacted David in mid October he indicated that SCrown would be pressing in about 4 months... so mid February?
He also indicated that FDL would be running "in a couple of months"
He recently indicated a long list of orders for the H-mold and was soon closing to new orders but no timeframe

I can only imagine the backlog of orders.

Per intel from @DuffCal a week ago that was posted in one of their threads, it seems that the oversize 44mm chips are pressing as we speak. People got shipping notices for HHR last week. I imagine shipping notices for the 44mm chips go out in a couple weeks. After that it seems like FDL and MD-50 are next, followed by Scrown, then who the heck knows?

Was told first half of 2021 for my B-mold order, but I'm wagering that becomes middle 2021 at absolute best, fall 2021 worst case.

Last edited:
Per intel from @DuffCal a week ago that he posted in one of their threads, it seems that the oversize 44mm chips are pressing as we speak
1608579827562.jpeg

Expect disappointment and you won't be disappointed.

I'm glad my orders in the queue are merely add-ons. Even though I'd love to have everything here to finally be able to do a high quality photo shoot. Back when I was waiting for the main sets to be made, it was a lot worse...

I can only imagine the backlog of orders.

Per intel from @DuffCal a week ago that was posted in one of their threads, it seems that the oversize 44mm chips are pressing as we speak. People got shipping notices for HHR last week. I imagine shipping notices for the 44mm chips go out in a couple weeks. After that it seems like FDL and MD-50 are next, followed by Scrown, then who the heck knows?

Was told first half of 2021 for my B-mold order, but I'm wagering that becomes middle 2021 at absolute best, fall 2021 worst case.
Yep! I am so pumped! This the 'Champion Chip' that I am going to give out to people who win our tournaments. I only ordered 100, my plan is to change my 'Champion Chip' design every year. Thought it would add a nice touch for my friends who play on our site.

This is the link to my post for my poker room with the chip https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/irish-guys-poker-club.55259/post-1325673
1608582069239.png

I might have a problem, HHR's in the mail 44mm's close to being made and an order of scrowns in the que.
I'm on the pain train right with you sir. 44mm's close, B-molds ordered and paid for and in the queue, MD-50 in the planning and mock up stages.

I ordered my two sets in May. The HHR set turned up in November. No news on the DSQ since September, but to be fair I haven’t asked for any updates. I can imagine that there’s all sorts of covid related obstacles to overcome between suppliers and staff. I can’t use my chips anyway with all the lockdowns going on. They’ll be here when they’re here :)
You have a DSQ order inbound as well?

Expect disappointment and you won't be disappointed.

I'm glad my orders in the queue are merely add-ons. Even though I'd love to have everything here to finally be able to do a high quality photo shoot. Back when I was waiting for the main sets to be made, it was a lot worse...
Yikes. I can't get behind the mindset of expecting disappointment. When you are paying for a customized product at the price we pay for these chips I don't think you should be disappointed by any part of the process. With that being said I have a big order in the que and I understand the situation CPC is in with covid restrictions and understand that delays are the norm. My two cents would be they should give more frequent updates to keep paying customers informed. Something as simple as a notice at the top of their website that says something like "HHR in production (not accepting any additional orders of this mold), 25% of paid orders complete". Doesn't seem overly complicated but I have zero idea about how their operation works. Maybe thats not something they want to do for some particular reason. I feel like I knew what I was getting myself into when I placed my order though but I could see how someone who wasn't part of the PCF would be discouraged if they put in an order. Jealous of all you chippers who are getting your shipments and tracking info right before Christmas though!

Them not giving detailed day-to-day status updates has been this way two years ago already, and I've been told before that it wasn't different either.

I get that day to day updates would be nearly impossible or pointless but once a week, month etc. doesn't seem like it would be excessive. Again, I don't really need it for myself at this point but just think it would probably cut down on inquires for them as well.

I get that day to day updates would be nearly impossible or pointless but once a week, month etc. doesn't seem like it would be excessive. Again, I don't really need it for myself at this point but just think it would probably cut down on inquires for them as well.

Agree. Even monthly updates on what molds are on the press would be fantastic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom