Upcoming molds......... (9 Viewers)

Well good thing my order was simple and in production :tup:?

Attachments

• B084EBBA-6E04-49D4-BB21-3ABC5601D236.png
    B084EBBA-6E04-49D4-BB21-3ABC5601D236.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 89
I've got an FDL order in too. In August David said 2-3 more months at that time. Not sure how accurate that is at this point. I'm hoping I get them as a Christmas gift lol.
I got the same time frame in Aug for the DIASQ mold

Email with David today about a few things and he is hoping FDL is installed in about a month. Sounds like there are a dozen or so orders in that mold to go through. Im sure my 1400 chip order will be at the end of that list.

Anyone had any additional updates or received any orders/shipping confirmations? Don't really want to bug David to just ask the same question and I figure enough of us do that and we can just communicate amongst ourselves.

Anyone had any additional updates or received any orders/shipping confirmations? Don't really want to bug David to just ask the same question and I figure enough of us do that and we can just communicate amongst ourselves.
Nothing yet, hoping any day now!

Just received my shipping notice this morning! Two sets, three boxes. Just hope they can beat the impending Covid lockdown here.
Shipping notice was only for one box wasn’t it?
Isn‘t it 3 sets or is that just the way I split it up?

Shipping notice was only for one box wasn’t it?
Isn‘t it 3 sets or is that just the way I split it up?
Two sets but two or three add-ons that you were more than patient about. Thanks for the service. Sorry for the indecisiveness.
The third set is on the upcoming FDL.

Sounds like there's quite a few orders in the pipeline for both DSQ and FDL. Anyone know what the next mold up is?

I have an order in on the DSQ mold, last update from November was that DSQ would start "in about a month," but I know I'll be one of the last (if not the last) one in that run as I submitted right at the deadline. 40th birthday is in March...would make for one amazing birthday present!

I emailed David last week and he said my DSQ order would most likely be made in January, so I am expecting March. :nailbite::(
I tried to get into the DSQ que last month and had already missed the cutoff. I suspect the run might happen pretty soon.

I tried to get into the DSQ que last month and had already missed the cutoff. I suspect the run might happen pretty soon.
On Nov 10th David indicated that DSQ would be starting up in “about a month” and run for 2-3 months. That timeline would put it starting sometime soon, and so depending on where @Rhodeman77 is in the order, a January production lines up.

Wow. About to place an order for HHR. Is there still time to get in on it now? (I realize my question might sound uninformed........sorry if that is the case).
HHR cutoff was 2+ months ago for the run almost finished. It takes 2-3 months to make and assemble the parts before pressing. The orders I am taking now are for whenever next year. Already 3 in line.

HHR cutoff was 2+ months ago for the run almost finished. It takes 2-3 months to make and assemble the parts before pressing. The orders I am taking now are for whenever next year. Already 3 in line.
“HHR cutoff was 2+ months ago for the run almost finished. It takes 2-3 months to make and assemble the parts before pressing. The orders I am taking now are for whenever next year. Already 4 in line.”

FYP. You just don’t have my order yet. :LOL: :laugh: :p

Like I feared, I am uninformed. Well, I’ll need to get caught up on how the order process works, lead times, etc.

Has anyone heard when B mold is running. I just put in an order last month so I’m sure I’m last in line.

Anyone had an update in the past week or received a shipping noti? How many molds are in production at one time? Is it "A" mold always running and then one of the others?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom