Unofficial Palais des Congres (PdC) Pr0n Thread (1 Viewer)

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Unless my eyes deceive me, there does not appear to be a thread dedicated to PdC pr0n. As some may know, the Palais des congrès de Montréal is an exhibition hall/convention center in Montreal, Quebec. It had an amazing set of Paulsons made, for use at the convention center, which were noted for their relative rarity, due in no small part to the fact that the inlays had no information about their origin, and only had denominations and artwork. The set is noted for its unusual denominations, which have vexed chippers for years, given the stunning colors and spot patterns.

As @cpiaaq noted:

I...heard at some time these were used as rental chips for charity events at the convention center...I wish I knew more. Still miss those chips...

Anyway, consider this the new official thread locale for all things PdC. Let’s see those PdC’s!

I’ll start off small...

I love it when the first chips of autumn start to change color...

BBE2D687-75C6-4CBD-995F-D59F78153028.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, my set is almost complete (I just need 20 more $5s!), but @Gear came through with the inlay replacements and I couldn’t resist some impromptu pr0n. My camera skills need work, but you get the idea. And if anyone has ANY Palais $5s they can spare (even singles!), please let me know.

1200 (soon to be):
100 x .25
200 x $1
500 x $5 (480 at present)
300 x $20
100 x $100

Bank of $18,625

9F1AE03B-E623-4F25-B132-4D0F1005C2D9.jpeg
54FD5A2E-0B32-4D63-AF02-C77900C3EDDB.jpeg
5CF6BD9B-DEA5-40BD-9EEB-185CBD8F8CD7.jpeg

A5F60409-4833-4A94-943A-DBE31778B4DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow awesome job! The $10’s as $1’s is how that set should have been made.

Take two useless denoms and turn them into that. The perfect chip murder.

Or is the frac a label over?

Take two useless denoms and turn them into that. The perfect chip murder.

Or is the frac a label over?
Well, the two useless denoms were the $10 and $50, so they were murdered. The frac is a label-over. I’m generally against chip murder except in self-defense, and I couldn’t bring myself to permanently harm the EP snapper.

Well, the two useless denoms were the $10 and $50, so they were murdered. The frac is a label-over. I’m generally against chip murder except in self-defense, and I couldn’t bring myself to permanently harm the EP snapper.
I'm not usually a PDC fan, but this set has changed my mind. The new $1 looks so awesome. Congrats.

The frac had me confused because it looks textured.

I don't think this is fair... for one... sweet beard line Goph... I would ask if it was done professionally... but with the pandemic obviously this is must be self manicured... second If TRKs were in woman form they would look more like this!
Screenshot_20200505-142942_Samsung Internet.jpg

Or like this
0817181215.jpg

(My gorgeous better half @FordPickup92 )and there would be no need to look at Miss. Palais! TRK for the win!! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom