Unofficial Palais des Congres (PdC) Pr0n Thread (1 Viewer)

I don't think this is fair... for one... sweet beard line Goph... I would ask if it was done professionally... but with the pandemic obviously this is must be self manicured...
Thanks! I do have a sweet beard line, but you’ll have to take my word for it since it’s blocked by my daughter in this pic....

8169713C-DF42-45C6-8B18-340C9AF25040.jpeg

Awesome set. If I recall correctly, you had some detailed background info on these chips. It would be great if you could post some more info about them--I know I'd love to learn more!
I wish I remembered more but I'll put down what I do remember.
Chips were used in some sort of rental capacity at the Palais de Congres in Montreal. Based on the UV stamp, which stands for "Centre de promotion de l'industrie agricole et alimentaire du Québec", I theorize these were used for promotional games / events around agriculture based conventions.

Chips were originally resold into the home market by Nevada Jacks. I remember him telling me 30. 30k chips or maybe 30 500pc sets. The rarest chips are the $1 and $2.50. I purchased three 500pc sets and each had fifty $2.50 chips. Those 150 are the only $2.50s I've ever seen. The $1s were never included in sets-I paid $4-6 each for them direct from Nevada Jacks in ~2006. Surely there are more low denoms out there, somewhere. The 500pc set I bought had a breakdown something like this $5x150, $10x100, $20x150, $50x50, $2.50x50. I also remember there being sets for sale without the $2.50 (not at the same time, likely after the $2.50 were sold out).

It's shocking to me that anyone would murder these chips. Excellent results though.

References:
Palais de Congres current website: https://congresmtl.com/en/
Palais de Congres wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palais_des_congrès_de_Montréal

Last edited:
Awesome denomination reassignment surgery!

Has anyone reassigned the snapper inton frac to make it an all pdc lineup?
Those snappers are extremely few and far between. I’m sure nobody has them in any quantity that could even come close to that.

I sold the entire set to Stuey on chiptalk. There were 205 $1s and 150 $2.50s. He's in Italy and AFAIK he's not on PCF. Some early 500pc sets sold by Nevada Jacks had 50 $2.50s included, so there's certainly some small caches out there.

I sold the entire set to Stuey on chiptalk. There were 205 $1s and 150 $2.50s. He's in Italy and AFAIK he's not on PCF. Some early 500pc sets sold by Nevada Jacks had 50 $2.50s included, so there's certainly some small caches out there.
Ciao Stuey! Dove sei andato? Hai un minuto per farti alcune domande?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom