SOLD Palais des Congres 500 chip rare Leaded THC Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but they were already pre-homicided. I did not commit the murder.
Allow David Cross GIF

Hello all,
I wanted to come in here and publicly thank Tonysquander for his help in getting these chips posted in auction. I tried to explain the reason for selling and how my health exhasberbates me putting things off. I was so set on doing this myself back in february this year, I even paid for a year of supporting memebershnip so I could do it myself and not seem like a 100% mooch or worse, a scam, but as you can see, it took some help to almost a year even get them listed.

If you've got deep pockets and have considered bidding, I want it known that this is how we'll be paying our property taxes this year. What may not seem like a lot a money to some folks can make a dramatic difference in another persons life. I'm already blown away at the 4200 bid. You guys have been an amazing ride so far.

So,I wanted to jump in and show I'm still for real but my quality of life has declined faster over this last year than anytime before. if you';ve ever ever wanted this set or want to add to your collection, PLEASE consider bringing out the big bid and know you're making a signifigant difference in someone's else's life.

Thank you again to the community and more than anyone else, THANK YOU Tonysquander for physicaslly making this auction happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.