Unconventional, unique or custom chips racks or chip storage? (2 Viewers)

I would love to see what the other side of that wall looks like! I mean, do you have a cupboard without a back or something to hide the drawer coming out on this side?
Nothing sexy in back. Our sump pump is on the other side of the wall, so it's just an unfinished 3 foot by 5 foot area with the shelf in there.

I am considering making a custom hard foam case out of this gun case :bigbucks: - yes, I know its expensive....

https://www.americase.com/product/4011

1541871491281.png

This. Is. Amazing. Now all you need is a hidden bookcase door into your poker room.
Thank you. I'm contemplating something like that in the new house we're having built. See that notched in area on the right hand side next to the garage concrete. It's a pantry in the main level and just might make a great hida-storage :)

20181005_175134.jpg

Thank you. I'm contemplating something like that in the new house we're having built. See that notched in area on the right hand side next to the garage concrete. It's a pantry in the main level and just might make a great hida-storage :)

View attachment 217685

I've always wanted a hidden man cave. A statue you pull on a book case that opens into a full poker room would be amazing.

Does anyone know if a blueprint drawer would work for poker chips?
They sure will. I believe there are several pics of members storing their chips in flat file cabinets.
Warning -- it'll depend on interior drawer height and the storage racks you're using. I work in engineering and the few metal flat files my office used to have in the old days (before digital archiving) were very skinny....just going by memory I don't think the ones our office had would have been tall enough to store chips in plastic racks. But there are probably all different sizes and models -they're typically built to store 48" wide or 36" wide plans. and drawer height may vary.

What is this...a custom build?

Yes, custom built drawers to fit a cabinet in my basement (and specifically for chips). And specially reinforced to support the weight of 2000 chips.

@Leonard , what does the interior sliding shelf height need to be to house the chips in a rack?

So I just found this in Plano, Texas. That's about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me. I'm checking on the details but this looks to be perfect - and in the same color as my office already, black and silver!

48238185_10102042057372931_1203723833777848320_n.jpg
c

@Leonard , what does the interior sliding shelf height need to be to house the chips in a rack?

Paulson chips in a chipco rack are just under 2 ⅛”. 43mm chips in a rack are 2 ¼” and my the drawers in my cabinet are 2 ½”. 53mm, 58mm, and 64mm, respectively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom