unable to leave feedback (1 Viewer)

saskbull

Two Pair
Reaction score
can anybody tell me how i can leave feedback as a seller/buyer can leave feedback if sale was via pm (no post on sale thread) we are both unable to leave feedback and i can’t reopen the sale thread
thanks

can anybody tell me how i can leave feedback as a seller/buyer can leave feedback if sale was via pm (no post on sale thread) we are both unable to leave feedback and i can’t reopen the sale thread
thanks

You will be told you cannot. For transparency there has to be a thread with communication from both sides. Otherwise we could just leave each other feedback every hour.

ok thanks. good to know for future. in this case, i contacted the buyer to let them know i was selling the same chips they had been looking for previously.

note; you can't leave a feedback as a seller/buyer to an official vendor for commercial of the market place, it only works for members on the Poker Chip Forum Classifieds.

It doesn't need to be a Classified ad. You can choose any thread that both buyer/seller/trader have posted in. It is better if it is done in a Classified ad post.

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a classified ad though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom