How to give feedback when you buy/sell? (1 Viewer)

Laker285

Two Pair
Reaction score
Would someone mind sending me a walkthrough link on how to leave feedback when you buy and sell? Or just PM me to help me?
Can’t seem to find a thread anywhere.
Thanks in advance for the help. Much appreciated.

Did you or the person providing feedback post in the thread? The buyer has to post in the deal thread in order to do feedback.

If so go to the thread and there should be an option below the avatar.
The other person didn’t. They just PM’ed me so that makes sense as to why I am not seeing it. Thank you

The other person didn’t. They just PM’ed me so that makes sense as to why I am not seeing it. Thank you
Assuming you are the seller, next time just ask the buyer to post something like "I'll take em" or if they don't want others knowing they are the buyer they can just post "nice chips" or something. They'll need to post something before you mark the sales thread as "sold". Once you mark it as sold then no one can post in that thread anymore

Assuming you are the seller, next time just ask the buyer to post something like "I'll take em" or if they don't want others knowing they are the buyer they can just post "nice chips" or something. They'll need to post something before you mark the sales thread as "sold". Once you mark it as sold then no one can post in that thread anymore
Very helpful. Thank you

Yeah, I’ve been guilty of this, but in a wanted ad. I placed the ad and got a fast response via PM…I marked it as found, and it unfortunately closed the thread preventing the provider from posting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom