• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine TR Kings - Beverly Hills Friar's Club [Edit - Never Mind, Sold] (1 Viewer)

CrazyEddie

Full House
Reaction score
https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/en...101.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

" Beverly Hills CENSORED Club Poker Chips Set. This set of approximately 750 vintage clay poker chips with storage trays was used at the CENSORED Club by its members in countless sessions at the table. Most of the chips are embossed with an "FC" logo, and it's easy to imagine them being used by the likes of Milton Berle, Don Rickles, Red Buttons, Sid Caesar, and Frank Sinatra and his Rat Pack buddies. Overall condition is Fine to Very Fine, with mild to moderate wear from age and heavy use. From the Beverly Hills CENSORED Club Celebrity Roast Archive. "

1597684427306.png

No idea what the asking price is; you have to sign up to see prices.

My guess is that if you aren't attracted by the provenance then these will be way more expensive than you'd want to pay just for a big set of monogrammed solid TRKs. But if there's any poker-playing history buffs with deep pockets out there, these could be for you.

--------

Edit - Never mind, these sold previously. I misread the site's navigation. Sorry. Leaving this up in case anyone has any interesting info about these to share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom