TR King racks ? (1 Viewer)

Jambine

Full House
Reaction score
I’m looking for racks for TR King small crowns. I took a large sampling of stacks on my set, and they are all just under 65mm (20 chips) ranging from 64.1mm to 64.6mm.

Does anyone make a 65mm rack?

Only @T_Chan --smallest acrylic rack measures 66.7mm inside width per barrel. Most mint Paulson chips (and many ceramics) are 3.3mm thick.

He can custom build to any diameter or thickness.

Or maybe @Ken wants to dive into providing this great community with 3D printed TRK racks?

Or use existing racks with a plastic lamer in the middle of each barrel. Although @T_Chan racks would be much more nicer!

I'm using lammers now and don't like it much. Maybe I'll attempt to make some custom wood racks.
I'm pretty good with wood, or so the wife says..... I mean she is happy with my wood...... I mean the projects I've done for her.... I should stop now.

I'm using lammers now and don't like it much. Maybe I'll attempt to make some custom wood racks.
I'm pretty good with wood, or so the wife says..... I mean she is happy with my wood...... I mean the projects I've done for her.... I should stop now.
Yes, if you have the time it is a pretty easy project. I have made a few and they have been assembled for a while. Just no time to finish sanding them and put a finish coat on. Maybe one day!

I'm using lammers now and don't like it much.
A piece of adhesive-backed foam cut-to-fit one end of the barrel also works, has the advantages of not falling out and allows for some variation in chip thicknesses .Can be easily removed later.

A piece of adhesive-backed foam cut-to-fit one end of the barrel also works, and has the advantages of not falling out, and allows for some variation in chip thicknesses .Can be easily removed later.
I just thought of something. The inserts that are removed from the black ring for the larger chip protectors. I have been throwing them away but those may work as well.Just cut them in half and tape or apply a light adhesive and affix them to the rack.

David

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom