Tom Brady Out at NE (3 Viewers)

I honestly want to know who’s going to pony up Brady Kinda Cash for what... 1? Maaaybe 2 years?

This is a Favre 2.0 disaster in the making. And it’s not going to be a pretty cap on his legacy. :(

I honestly want to know who’s going to pony up Brady Kinda Cash for what... 1? Maaaybe 2 years?

This is a Favre 2.0 disaster in the making. And it’s not going to be a pretty cap on his legacy. :(
I think the truth is that Bill Belichick moved on. He's always looking at payroll and the future. But I also believe that in the right situation, Brady could win a superbowl. What is inside his head if far better than any other QB in the NFL. And his physical skills, though not at their peak, are certainly more than sufficient.

I’m hoping for Vegas. Would make for an awesome clown show out there!
Please for the love no. One year rental of Brady, to turn it over to Mariota?

The Raiders are literally the longest relationship in my life, and I’ll end it here.

Go out on top Brady. Seinfeld turned down $5 million an episode in the 90s to keep going.

Might as well say that to Doyle Brunson.

Poker is an entirely mental game. As long as Doyle Brunson has air in his lungs and enough brainpower to read his opponents, he can play forever. Not to mention that if you don't have the skills, you can theoretically fake them, whereas in pool you have to have the goods. That's not my words by the way, that was taken from an episode of Ballbreakers, a 9-ball game show which had a guy who used to play poker before he went into billiards.

Football, especially as a quarterback is painfully demanding both physically and emotionally. I mean FFS, Joe Theismann had to end his career after a tackle broke his leg. Tom Brady is 42 years old, he isn't going to be able to keep up with the physical demands forever.

So good try, but that's all it is. Tom Brady knows he can't play forever and this is a great time for him to retire and say it's all over but the crying in New England.

His relationship with Bill is questionable. Tampa is reportedly offering 30. Carolina is now looking to move Cam Newton and try and sign him. Lastly, the Chargers have interest.

I think TB is a helluva option for him to be honest. Tons of talent on the offensive side of the ball. The question is which team will give him a say in the offensive scheme.

I think the truth is that Bill Belichick moved on. He's always looking at payroll and the future.

Let’s be honest... Belichick moved on years ago. Kraft wouldn’t let him.

I also believe that in the right situation, Brady could win a superbowl.

Right. And that’s the rumor... Brady wants to prove he can win without Belichick. I just don’t think that “right situation” exists anywhere in the NFL in 2020 (or in the near future) outside of New England.

This is going to be an unmitigated disaster.

Is that you, Max Kellerman?
Lets just wait and see. No, he can't play forever, but I'm pretty sure he can play right now. And he's one guy I'd never bet against.

I’m just looking at male athletic longevity. Time, age, odds, and the history of failed “old timers” is stacked heavily against him.

But hey, I love a miracle story as much as the next guy. Here’s praying you’re right, because if Brady ends up a joke next year, this little 1 or 2 year venture only ends in embarrassment.

You gotta remember our 1st Round pick N’Keal Harry missed half the season, oline was atrocious. We lost Devlin which hampered our running game (I still think Sony Michel is legit) and we had no TE. Combine that with zero consistency at WR and Brady and his defense still had you in position for a 1st round bye.

He’s gonna have a solid year. If TB can show him that they are going to sure up that defense, he can make a run there. Carolina ain’t it.

I'd pay him whatever he wants, and then offer him a contract to coach with the team following that. Why would you do anything different with a generational talent?

I’m just looking at male athletic longevity. Time, age, odds, and the history of failed “old timers” is stacked heavily against him.

But hey, I love a miracle story as much as the next guy. Here’s praying you’re right, because if Brady ends up a joke next year, this little 1 or 2 year venture only ends in embarrassment.

You’re missing how much the rule changes protect the QB and add longevity to the career. The PI rules are offensively skewed and the QB can barely be touched. All those signs point to a QB adding productive years to his career.

Wonder if Stidham will become the starter or maybe they try and trade for Cam

You’re missing how much the rule changes protect the QB and add longevity to the career. The PI rules are offensively skewed and the QB can barely be touched. All those signs point to a QB adding productive years to his career.

Funny how all those rules didn't help his production the last two years, which saw some of his biggest declines in passer rating, completion percentage, and increase in interceptions.

1584459293411.png

Hmmm... maybe the sun was in his eyes.

He'll bounce back for sure next year at 43! :tup:

Is that you, Max Kellerman?
Lets just wait and see. No, he can't play forever, but I'm pretty sure he can play right now. And he's one guy I'd never bet against.
^this

In sports, there are some things smart bettors just never do. Betting against Brady, Clemson, and Penske are all pretty high on the list.

Funny how all those rules didn't help his production the last two years, which saw some of his biggest declines in passer rating, completion percentage, and increase in interceptions.

View attachment 424018

Hmmm... maybe the sun was in his eyes.

He'll bounce back for sure next year at 43! :tup:
I’d debate that your stats don’t tell the whole story, but that’s a different conversation lol.

Didn't Farve come pretty close to a Superbowl? I feel like it was near run thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom