Tom Brady Out at NE (1 Viewer)

Pretty funny that supposedly he took less money to play against the Chargers twice/year.

All I know is my fantasy football mind is pretty sick of these running-back-by-committee schemes. I guess I get it for real life, but I want to see one guy back there for 3 downs each series...like the good ole days you know.
Yeah no such thing as a 3 down back anymore it seems.

Yeah no such thing as a 3 down back anymore it seems.
Everytime they pay a RB to be that cow bell, it doesn’t work out. So the question is! Does McCaffrey, the ball out pimp that he is, get paid? I don’t know a RB that’s more important to the team...

Edit: then you realize extensions coming up for Kamara, mixon, fournette, Conner, cook, Carson, Jones, and that’s just 2017 draft. Sheesh.

Last edited:
That draft was so good for RBs. CmC is a generational talent and the Panthers need to do everything they can to keep him.

Reactions: 72o
That draft was so good for RBs. CmC is a generational talent and the Panthers need to do everything they can to keep him.
I’m not old enough to know a better draft, if there was one. You got a couple possible HoFs here if they stay healthy and productive in Kamara, Cook, and number 1 CmC.

Bucco Brady :p

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 4.48.51 PM.png

Everytime they pay a RB to be that cow bell, it doesn’t work out. So the question is! Does McCaffrey, the ball out pimp that he is, get paid? I don’t know a RB that’s more important to the team...

Edit: then you realize extensions coming up for Kamara, mixon, fournette, Conner, cook, Carson, Jones, and that’s just 2017 draft. Sheesh.
I understand that those are some SERIOUSLY talented backs there, but in a hard cap league can you afford to sign these guys (or ANY RB) when college football seems to produce more than the NFL can use? I can't. If I spend real money on my offensive line a third round draft pick can get the job done (yes I am a Buffalo Bills fan - Devin Singletary worked out just fine)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom