Time to introduce myself (2 Viewers)

AlwaysDefend

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi there, i've been visiting the site for a while, I thought I might as well make a post to let you know i'm here. So, Hi!

I've been watching the site for a while because I want a premium cash set. One recently came up but I let it slip through my fingers, but I guess it wasnt to be.

Anyway, Hi! I look foward to chatting with some of you and maybe doing some business too.

Hello welcome to PCF!!! Sorry you missed out on the set you were interested in but there are many more that will come available! Also curious what kind of cash set you are looking for? Best of luck with your search!!

Brie

Thanks for all the Welcoming messages guys, very warm indeed.

For those asking about the type of set I'm looking for, Im keeping an eye out for something that's real clay, 11/11.5g and catches my eyes. Paulson or CPC or equivelant and preferably in VG or Mint. I don't want a set with white edge spots (e.g. Paulson elite, Monaco) or white singles (horseshoe) as they seem to become dirty and faded which really takes away from the set. I'm also going to want fracs with whatever set I buy, so I'll be waiting a long time and paying a lot (lol)

I've toyed around with having a set where the high denoms are Coin inlay but my OCD says to get a set where all the chips match completely.

Lastly, I like bright colours, things which are different. Dayglow specifically.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes :)

Hello and welcome and white singles clean up real nice in an ultra sonic cleaner so I wouldn't let that bother you. I have hundreds of white singles that get a lot of time on my felt. When they get dirty a quick cleaning and they look great once again.

Hello and welcome and white singles clean up real nice in an ultra sonic cleaner so I wouldn't let that bother you. I have hundreds of white singles that get a lot of time on my felt. When they get dirty a quick cleaning and they look great once again.

Yeah for paulsons a little tsp and a bowl of water is all you need. Home games won’t dirty chips that much. Don’t use on CPCs.

Hey man! Welcome! Great to have ya!

I've been watching the site for a while because I want a premium cash set. One recently came up but I let it slip through my fingers, but I guess it wasnt to be.

Pish Posh! No worries on this front of "slip through my fingers".

So many cool sets come on here. I don't know your budget precisely, but that Aurora Star cash set for grabs is unbelievable. So nice.

Happy Hunting

Hi there, i've been visiting the site for a while, I thought I might as well make a post to let you know i'm here. So, Hi!

Anyway, Hi! I look foward to chatting with some of you and maybe doing some business too.
Welcome to the party! Good luck finding that set!

Hey man! Welcome! Great to have ya!

Pish Posh! No worries on this front of "slip through my fingers".

So many cool sets come on here. I don't know your budget precisely, but that Aurora Star cash set for grabs is unbelievable. So nice.

Happy Hunting

I know there's a lot of decent sets on here but I didn't realise when offered the scale of how good the deal I was being offered was. Anyway it obviously wasn't meant to be. Have you got a link to the set for me to check out please?

Thanks for the welcoming message

J

Welcome to the party! Good luck finding that set!
Thank you, glad to be involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom