Hello from NY (1 Viewer)

Waking5831

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm not usually a big internet user or poster, but I've recently gotten the poker chip bug and one of my biggest hobbies is creating custom gear for things that I care about in my life. I've been playing in a poker game with a couple of friends for a while now, but I don't own a set of chips myself. I initially found PCF because I was trying to find poker chips on Amazon and I wasn't a fan of almost any of them. Now I guess I'm on the path down the rabbit hole learning about Paulsons, and custom vinyl laminated hybrid mold pressed chips. Hopefully gonna learn the best way to get myself some custom design chips soon if anyone has any pointers.

Looking forward to talking to others about the wonderful world of PCF.

Welcome! Good stuff. I caution the soon when it comes to getting your custom chips, take your time and get samples to figure out what you like and what your design will be. Half the fun of having the chips is designing them! You came to the right place.

Welcome! Good stuff. I caution the soon when it comes to getting your custom chips, take your time and get samples to figure out what you like and what your design will be. Half the fun of having the chips is designing them! You came to the right place.
Thanks for the comment! Yes I was reading on brpro about getting samples sent out. Especially for the first time I don't want to make any mistakes in the designs (such as the edge alignment, or the colors) and then go ahead ordering a 500 or 1000 chip set.

Hello and welcome to the community! I also recommend getting lots of samples before you decide on any set.

Reactions: mic
Welcome to PCF! I just sent my inlays to CPC for my two sets I’m buying. You definitely want to check them out.

Welcome to PCF.

I'm so sorry, but you won't find any pointers here on this forum.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Welcome to the forum!
I adored NYC back in the day (late 80s) when you could still smoke in jazz bars. Nowadays I don't smoke anymore, I just heat tobacco, but even that is not allowed while listening to Afro-Cuban Jazz, so there is no point for me to ever come back, despite having friends and family in NY.

Now, chips-wise: see a lot and read a lot before you buy anything. Check the Database here with all members' custom sets and ask a lot of questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom