Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (3 Viewers)

Ace's cash, tournament and pending add-on.

jc_aces_cash_set1b.jpg

jc_aces_tour_set1a.jpg

51326-1.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I'm seeing some custom designed molds from CPC here. Am I correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I'm seeing some custom designed molds from CPC here. Am I correct?

You are not correct. All the molds are standard molds offered by CPC. A custom mold could cost upwards of $10k I believe I read somewhere on here, possibly more.

51346.png
Ok, received my proof. Not a large set but should be perfect for the size of games I play. The blue chip will act as both my $1 cash chip as well as my 1k tourney chip. so total breakdown for our small $1/$1 NL holdem cash game will be:
$1 (240)
$5 (200)
$20 (40)
$100 (20)

You are not correct. All the molds are standard molds offered by CPC. A custom mold could cost upwards of $10k I believe I read somewhere on here, possibly more.

That is just a well designed inlay to match a stock (and the most often run) CPC mold.
In the case of my Ace’s set I asked John to use the same ‘A’ that is used in the mold to tie them together. Civilians would never notice but it is a nice touch that most here instantly saw and appreciated :) I love it!

Reactions: 72o
Yay!

Now the real wait begins...

51331.png

51332or.png

2 more proofs not shown.
One only consists of one more mystery chip and the other is the same as the denominated set, just with sample marked inlays. Difference barely visible on the mockups anyway.
  • 5¢ x 200
  • 25¢ x 320
  • $1 x 400
  • $5 x 800
  • $20 x 300
  • $100 x 140
  • $500 x 40
  • Pill x 40
  • White Rabbit x 20
  • Ornament x 20
  • Monogram x 40
Plus replacements and samples of course.
Set supposed to cover up to two tables, and I guess the wide denomination spread should suffice for quite a while, lol.

Last edited:
By far, my favorite content ever. Did you eventually purchase this set?

Thank you so much! I had them made and I'm very proud of them. I did them as solids for that old school look. I haven't been the best at posting pics. I will try to get some good pics up soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom