Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (5 Viewers)

My cash game set. Not as fancy as the ones before me but this will get lots of playtime with my friends. Working on much better
51584.png
themed inlays for my next order.

Nice mock up! It looks like we will be weeks apart. I also turned in my order but I have mixed inlays for our weekly 19th hole cash game sessions.

Nicely done!

The 100 is really unique. Manila?

Last edited:
Nice to see the H-Mold getting used more. (y) :thumbsup:

Haven't received my proofs for Paradise LA yet.
When do you usually get them in the ordering process? Last time I got them pretty much immediately after finalizing.
I really don't know how that works. If you shoot David an e-mail he might be able to get them from the graphic folks.

Couldn't help making another two chips in the end.:D
They 're not pictured in the right order, but actually there 's more than one right order, with the set offering two sub-sets or configurations, for cash (frac, 1, 5, 20, Hundo) and tourney respectively.
Migrating across the two configurations will be the cash ND frac / T25 and the cash ND Hundo / T5000. I didn't want to make a radically different artwork inlay providing room for 3 or more digits, so 10=100 and 50=500.
Beyond the fact that I have never and would never host cash AND tourney simultaneously or consecutively, it may be hard to steal the tourney's top chip, while stealing a T chip destined to be a frac in cash is plain stupid.
The (twin now) set can play "anything, anyhow" for up to 9 players or 10 players STT.
All this could have been done certainly more economically, but the lust for MOAR colors has been irresistible, bending all other criteria.
Pr0n in three months' time, God willing. :)

51651-3.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom