Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (8 Viewers)

another mapes knockoff.... thanks to @slisk250 for all the footwork and allowing me to ride on his coattails! thanks to @Johnny5 again!

gcm_set1a.jpg

-gc :)

View attachment 42138

OMG !! How much does 1600 chips weigh? 35 lb.?

UPS Shipping Information
To:
BEN XXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
GOLDEN, CO, 80401, US

CLASSIC POKERS CHIPS
GORHAM, ME, US

Reference Number(s): #50564
BOX 1 OF 1
2934P3RH8AR

Shipment Category:
Package

Shipped/Billed On:
05/20/2016

Weight:
35.00 lbs
The oversized matching inlay is brilliant! Great spot effect, innovative!. I need samples!!

Yea those are extended S's to be more like a lightning bolt look more than a letter. Thanks for the heads up.

I think the band got some complaints about the S's in the beginning, but it wasn't much and passed quickly. They also got accused of KISS standing for "Knights in Satan's Service". They didn't worry about it, and I wouldn't either (especially for a home poker chip set). You can't do a KISS tribute without using that font for the S.

So many awesome chip designes!
My favorites:
The Colony club Cash
Broken Bell Tourney
The armory Cash
Lucky dog Cash

Wouldnt mind having a sample set off those chips ;);)

So, I basically impulse-bought a custom CPC set the other day...

Me: "So, what's the production schedule for the DSQ mold looking like?"

David: "It's in now. No clue when it might go in again."

:eek:

51257.png

Thanks. I felt like with those 2 images, hitting the high hand would make Uncle Moneybags faint, and the bounty should be represented as proudly claiming a prize, if that makes sense.

Ok, my bad. I thought Uncle Moneybags was getting shanghaied, but upon closer examination what I thought to be a chloroform soaked rag is actually a plaque that says High Hand... Did I flunk the personality test? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom