Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (4 Viewers)

BBOTB7 Commemorative Mockups.png

QUESTION:
can you get trademarked logos printed on inlays?
Some chip/label makers won't print an image that they either know to be a registered trademark or too similar to one unless you have written permission to use it. Others won't give two shits.

Note that you may well be able to receive permission, as @SixSpeedFury did with his Mets set. Doesn't hurt or cost to ask them, and in his case, he received the nice payoff of, "Go for it!"

Some chip/label makers won't print an image that they either know to be a registered trademark or too similar to one unless you have written permission to use it. Others won't give two shits.

Note that you may well be able to receive permission, as @SixSpeedFury did with his Mets set. Doesn't hurt or cost to ask them, and in his case, he received the nice payoff of, "Go for it!"

Exactly this. I remember someone mocking up an MLB set as well (forgot who though). As long as it's not for resale purposes to the general public then you should be ok.

Last edited:
Who does your art work? Those zombie cartoons are always fawesome.

Short answer: Brian Snoody did most of the art, Myself and Mrs Zombie colorized and added extras (the race car is from an old F1 poster).

Longer answer here. If you don't want to read about me, just scroll down to where it says "The Zombie".

Short answer: Brian Snoody did most of the art, Myself and Mrs Zombie colorized and added extras (the race car is from an old F1 poster).

Longer answer here. If you don't want to read about me, just scroll down to where it says "The Zombie".

I love the design on those plaques. If you happen to get extra's and would want to sell one or two please let me know.

I love the design on those plaques. If you happen to get extra's and would want to sell one or two please let me know.

I did make a few extras, but will not be selling them. They will be available for free to anyone that hosts the Zombies for a home game (and requests the plaques), while supplies last. Next expected stop on the Zombie World Tour is Florida, followed by Atlanta.

I did make a few extras, but will not be selling them. They will be available for free to anyone that hosts the Zombies for a home game (and requests the plaques), while supplies last. Next expected stop on the Zombie World Tour is Florida, followed by Atlanta.

You two are invited to play up in Wisconsin at the Gangster Squad Cardroom anytime! Cheese, beer, and plenty of casseroles! :D

This thread is for manufacturer/artist proofs of actual produced chips, guys... not mockups. There's another thread for those.

I still have my 4 of these on my living room coffee table and use them everyday. You graciuosly allowed me & a few others I beleive the opportunity to purchase these coasters with your design. You need to get chips produced with this inlay. (y) :thumbsup:

Oh and thanks again!

Ha, no problem. I happy the design was used.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom