Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (3 Viewers)

Apparently I never put these here. $500 has been retired, 2nd run should (hopefully) arrive within the month with a $1000, a new $500 and an alternate spot alignment on one of the other chips.

For the record the final mock up $100 shown is not what was made but it was fixed without an additional mock being sent... spots are rotated 180 degrees plus blue replaced imperial blue and chocolate replaced pink.

jf_pp_cash_back_mock.jpg

jf_pp_cash_front_mock.jpg

Apparently I never put these here. $500 has been retired, 2nd run should (hopefully) arrive within the month with a $1000, a new $500 and an alternate spot alignment on one of the other chips.

For the record the final mock up $100 shown is not what was made but it was fixed without an additional mock being sent... spots are rotated 180 degrees plus blue replaced imperial blue and chocolate replaced pink.

View attachment 77587
View attachment 77588
Beautiful design! That quarter rocks!

well.... i don't have a great reason for needing these chips. seeing @Ben Via Lactea $500, gave me the idea for a 'celebration' roulette chip (a chip that comes out if all 8 roulette colors are taken). @Ben granted permission, and here's the result. thanks also to @Ronoh for letting me shuffle his Pillage & Plunder $100 non-stop at the Suicide Queen Melee as i was waiting for production of these.

gc_add1b.jpg

gc_add1c.jpg

-gc :)

well.... i don't have a great reason for needing these chips. seeing @Ben Via Lactea $500, gave me the idea for a 'celebration' roulette chip (a chip that comes out if all 8 roulette colors are taken). @Ben granted permission, and here's the result. thanks also to @Ronoh for letting me shuffle his Pillage & Plunder $100 non-stop at the Suicide Queen Melee as i was waiting for production of these.

View attachment 94521

View attachment 94522
Really nice.

Question though. Is the spot at 12 o'clock on the white chip supposed to be lavendar like the black chip? It looks like it might be retro lavendar?

Really nice.

Question though. Is the spot at 12 o'clock on the white chip supposed to be lavendar like the black chip? It looks like it might be retro lavendar?

i also thought that the color (12 o'clock) was off on the proofs.... i kept thinking it was my eyes. dunno... on the invoice the colors were listed correctly and the chips have come out fine....

Reactions: 72o
Sal sent me the proof for The Club House dealer buttons. He suggested making some slight changes to the darkness as it would have printed too dark he said. Even though the mockup makes the treehouse look bright he said it will print darker. Looking forward to seeing the prototype!

image.jpeg

Did you have to ask to get a proof from CPC? I never received one, just the invoice with the edge spots listed. My chips are scheduled to be done next week (hopefully).

Did you have to ask to get a proof from CPC? I never received one, just the invoice with the edge spots listed. My chips are scheduled to be done next week (hopefully).
I was going to ask the same thing. I never got an official proof sheet either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom